2019 Draft Weekend Discussion!

RaidersAreOne

5 hours ago, raidr4life said:

Reading comprehension I acknowledge your Allen pick at 4 and asked to name picks for 24 and 27 period point blank. Yeah I could name multiple guys too then the one that actually performs I could claim that was my favorite pick hence me asking you to pick one each pick and let's see how they perform vs the guys we got, but you seem afraid to do so. Here let me help you I think you probably would have wanted Sweat at 24 so how about 27.

At 27, I want 2013 Peyton Manning reincarnated with a side of peak Jerry Rice. There, happy? 

If we take someone aside from Ferrell at 4, it changes a lot. There is no telling how the draft falls between 5 and 23. 

It has nothing to do with "being afraid to do so", you're asking for a simplistic answer to a very complicated scenario. All you've managed to do is make claims that I'm simply going to retroactively pick the "best" player and claim I wanted them. That's asinine. I think the best player in the draft was Nick Bosa and there are other guys who I think will turn out to be studs but were at positions we don't have pressing needs for. I "wanted" N'Keal Harry. I also knew that there was absolutely no chance we were going to take him after FA. Last year, I wasn't in the group who claimed they wanted Derwin James. I was really hoping for Vander Esch or Rashaad Penny. Sure, now Derwin James would clearly be my pick, but he wasn't one of the guys I was pining for. Further down, I absolutely hated the PJ Hall pick. I was banging my fist for Guice. Now, I'm glad it didn't happen. Even further down, I was fairly happy with the Arden Key pick, but man I really wanted TreQuan Smith or Ian Thomas. One would have probably been as productive or more than Key, the other, glad we didn't take. If you want to play the "well you're going to say" game, knock your socks off. 

Also, the "." is a period and the "," is a comma. Please learn their usage. Run-on sentences are a pain to decipher. 

2 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

At 27, I want 2013 Peyton Manning reincarnated with a side of peak Jerry Rice. There, happy? 

If we take someone aside from Ferrell at 4, it changes a lot. There is no telling how the draft falls between 5 and 23. 

It has nothing to do with "being afraid to do so", you're asking for a simplistic answer to a very complicated scenario. All you've managed to do is make claims that I'm simply going to retroactively pick the "best" player and claim I wanted them. That's asinine. I think the best player in the draft was Nick Bosa and there are other guys who I think will turn out to be studs but were at positions we don't have pressing needs for. I "wanted" N'Keal Harry. I also knew that there was absolutely no chance we were going to take him after FA. Last year, I wasn't in the group who claimed they wanted Derwin James. I was really hoping for Vander Esch or Rashaad Penny. Sure, now Derwin James would clearly be my pick, but he wasn't one of the guys I was pining for. Further down, I absolutely hated the PJ Hall pick. I was banging my fist for Guice. Now, I'm glad it didn't happen. Even further down, I was fairly happy with the Arden Key pick, but man I really wanted TreQuan Smith or Ian Thomas. One would have probably been as productive or more than Key, the other, glad we didn't take. If you want to play the "well you're going to say" game, knock your socks off. 

Also, the "." is a period and the "," is a comma. Please learn their usage. Run-on sentences are a pain to decipher. 

Jesus Christ dude whatever, just say you are scared to go on record everybody you said you wanted would have been there when we picked since you claim we reached on all our picks not that hard save all the BS.

Archived