2019 Draft Weekend Discussion!

RaidersAreOne

Just now, NYRaider said:

Walter Football had a 4th round grade on Mullen, the draft network had a 4th round grade on Mullen, and NFL network had a late 2nd round grade on Mullen. 

Does it matter that much what random websites or PFF think? There's clearly a reason why some players rise and others (Greedy) drop. Do you not think that these websites and writers with no connection to actual teams might not have any better understanding than you and I? I mean who is Walter football anyway?

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

All of the scouting reports that I've read say that Mullens has the potential to be a good press man CB but he needs to clean up his footwork and technique. Physical tools are definitely there, he's tall, long, athletic, and has fluid hips. 

Very short arms.  This is why I would rather measure Wingspan and standing reach over height.  My arms are longer than his and I am a shade under 5'10".

1 minute ago, Silver&Black88 said:

Do you have a good back story? Round 4 pick right here.

Maybe if I do not give the FO any relevant info that would hurt my chances like speed or strength and send them my tape from when I was young.  Just have to put the VHS film on a DVD so I do not age myself.

Right now our defense is looking like? 

DE - Clelin Ferrell

NT - Jonathan Hankins

3T - Mo Hurst

DE - Arden Key

OLB - Vontaze Burfict

MLB - Brandon Marshall

OLB - Tahir Whitehead

CB - Gareon Conley | Trayvon Mullen

CB - Daryl Worley 

FS - LaMarcus Joyner

SS - Jonathan Abram 

That's still one of the worst units in the league, IMO. 

Archived