2019 Packers Defense Would You Look At It? Just Look At It!

MacReady

16 minutes ago, Kepler said:

I don't doubt that he does. In the recent past he gave good insight, but I had to put him on ignore because the negativity is just way over the top lately.

As far as justified, I don't really know. Seemed like an argument between two people and a select few decided to dog pile on lesser known posters because of popularity. I just get irritated with cliques like that.

Whatever though, I've already added more to this than I wanted to lol

I went negative too and never really was before. Because this entire site went from OMG EVERYTHING SUCKS to STFU HATERS THIS WAS GREAT.

That's why I'm still stuck on Randall. We'd have been gone and done that it sucked by now if it wasn't the new shiny GM

Edited by Norm

18 minutes ago, Norm said:

Not saying he can't defend himself.

But it's justified. Dude knows football. Sure, everyone's been wrong. But he knows his ****. This comes from someone who hated his guts at first. 

OK, this is a good landing spot for this debate.

This started when Green20 said this about Gary's play, "The Bears blew a stunt, that's all it was." 

As has been pointed out in many posts, that statement by AGreen20 was 100% incorrect. As has been pointed out, Gary's athletic ability to push up field before stunting into the line was a big part of the play... It was a hypercritical statement by AGreen20 which fits his agenda to degrade Gary no matter the circumstances.

All the nonsense that followed about agendas = opinion is/was a waste of time.

1 minute ago, Donzo said:

This started when Green20 said this about Gary's play, "The Bears blew a stunt, that's all it was." 

As has been pointed out in many posts, that statement by AGreen20 was 100% incorrect. As has been pointed out, Gary's athletic ability to push up field before stunting into the line was a big part of the play... It was a hypercritical statement by AGreen20 which fits his agenda to degrade Gary no matter the circumstances.

Citation needed. Every NFL player is making that play.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

Most edge rushers don’t have the speed/quickness that Gary has.  Those helped him get there .

He pushed up field and took a punch before the stunt and got to the QB... Not many could do both of those things. 

1 hour ago, Donzo said:

I think I disagree. The guy who should have had him just got lost. It happens. It's a neutral play from his end but ended up being nice. This happens ALL the time in recorded stats though

• Like 2