Pick 51 Titans Select AJ Brown

615finest

he's got a swagger to him that i genuinely don't know if any receiver in the history of the titans has had. i like that. we need some dogs on offense, man. we got all these quiet dudes, corey, marcus, henry...we got lewan in the trenches but other than that, nothing. i hope he balls out, because he's the type of guy to let everyone know when he is.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, TitanRedd said:

02_3_45.gif

plenty of explosiveness to me damn it 😩

No wonder my buddy from Indy was upset... he wanted the Colts to stay in the early 2nd round and take him. Now he’s got to watch his dream player play his team twice a year... ouch.

Edited by Jrvegeeta

Alright so our group of receivers is now at least 3 times better than it was last season.

AJ Brown is exactly the kind of guy I see working really well with Mariota. Not off the wall intangibles but steady, consistent, smart. I think we got a better much better Rishard Mathews 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AteBoxx said:

Alright so our group of receivers is now at least 3 times better than it was last season.

AJ Brown is exactly the kind of guy I see working really well with Mariota. Not off the wall intangibles but steady, consistent, smart. I think we got a better much better Rishard Mathews 

Who?

• Like 4