Pick is in, #106 - DE Maxx Crosby

RaidersAreOne

From Yahoo...  "Sacks come in bunches. They will be there if I keep playing hard," Crosby said. "Personally, I can't worry about sacks and trying to get them If you're thinking too much and getting sack happy, you're going to do things the coaches aren't going to be happy about. Just do your assignment and go 100 mph. That's what I'm trying to do." I'm really liking this guy and this class overall. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Silver&Black88 said:

I really do wonder what his ceiling is.

He's more athletic to my eye than Allen, though obviously at this point Allen has him beat in strength, technique, hand usage, etc. 

I think Crosby's ceiling is probably somewhere along the lines of Andre Carter, long, athletic, strong, super productive, but never considered the elite of the elite. 

Every game Crosby has played 85% or more of defensive snaps, our defense has been highly competitive. vs Chi, @Hou, vs Det, and vs LAC. 

Against Green Bay he played 71% and the first four games of the year he was only playing about 35%. 

He’s literally a difference maker. 

We don’t need an EDGE anymore. Maxx is the real deal. 100% stud. 

I didn’t like him as a prospect and will eat all the crow possibly available. 

He is everything I saw in Chase Winovich and even better. 

Let’s get a DT like a Derrick Brown and have a monster DL. Pressure everywhere. 

• Like 3