#1 Golden St Warriors vs #4 Houston Rockets | 2019 West Semifinals

Texansfan713

1 minute ago, Pastor Dillon said:

This might be the most competitive sweep ever

It won't be a sweep. I don't think you have been following this team to see the types of lapses they are due for. Wouldn't be surprised if it is 2-2 heading back to Oracle. 

And the Cavs/Pacers a few years ago was the definition of a super competitive sweep. 

4 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

He got shoved.

Yeah kind of. He’s a top 4 player in the game, but man he can be so ridiculously sloppy at times. My biggest memory of this was him half assing behind the back passes in the final few minutes of a close Finals game a few years ago.

He’s likely to drop 40+ on 10-16 shooting from 3 next game though.

37 minutes ago, showtime said:

Clippers are better than the Rockets

Clippers arent better, they just have more DOG in them. 

The Rockets are in their own head, and they dont make the hustle plays that all great teams make. They gave up waaaay too many easy rebounds tonight. The clippers had a plan and they stuck to it and fought hard. The Rockets dont seem to have a real plan and they are playing hard, but not in the right way if that makes any sense. 

8 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

If Durant will just resign with the warriors he will stake his claim to the number 2 player of all time. 

No one would ever give him the credit. He'd be the modern John Havlicek.

27 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

No one would ever give him the credit. He'd be the modern John Havlicek.

No, I don't think that is it. Years from now he will get more and more credit especially when people will bring up he beat LeBron twice and either out played him or was even with him. Durant is also the one taking home the finals MVP which gives him a big boost. He very well could finish top 5 when it is all said and done. But let's say he wins again this year and then goes to the Knicks and wins one? Lawd would he get insane hype. 

55 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

rockets blew their chance last year.  this team is a freaking joke.

I don't know why you would say that. The team has been competing hard and have been competitive. Let's see what happens in Houston. 

Archived