#1 Golden St Warriors vs #4 Houston Rockets | 2019 West Semifinals

Texansfan713

14 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

If KD hurt his Achilles this changes everything for the Warriors and for FA.

Definitely puts the Warriors title hopes in serious doubts. Have hard time seeing them beat Rockets, Nuggets/Blazers AND the East champion. Talent wise they are still contenders without KD, but adjusting to his absence all of a sudden is no easy task and I don't think they can recover before getting eliminated.

As far as FA, KD could suffer a torn ACL, MCL and ruptured achilles and he'd still have every team with a max slot courting him.

5 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

Good news just a calf strain, Bad news he is not coming back.... drama begins now..

Woj says Achilles injury. Would put the tweet put for some reason I haven't been able to on my phone recently.

Edit: nvm says doesn't appear to be

My bad

2 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Anyone know how long this might keep him out? 

A typical grade I calf strain will heal in seven to 10 days, a grade II injury within about four to six weeks, and a grade III calf strain within about three months. The most common injury is a grade II calf strain that takes about six weeks for complete healing.

was just looking it up myself 

Just now, kyle21121 said:

A typical grade I calf strain will heal in seven to 10 days, a grade II injury within about four to six weeks, and a grade III calf strain within about three months. The most common injury is a grade II calf strain that takes about six weeks for complete healing.

was just looking it up myself 

That sounds about right.  Regardless, it probably affects him for the rest of this series.  He could play, but his movement and explosion is going to be affected.

Archived