5.156 Justin Hollins OLB Oregon

Scoundrel

On 4/27/2019 at 12:43 PM, iLikeDefense said:

Athletic freak. 2nd fastest 40 time for OLB. Just wish his athleticism would translate into great production. He was a captain doe.

Looking at what Fangio has done with LB's before, let's hope there is still more magic coming. 

On 4/27/2019 at 10:43 AM, iLikeDefense said:

Athletic freak. 2nd fastest 40 time for OLB. Just wish his athleticism would translate into great production. He was a captain doe.

Thats a good place to take guys like that though. Mid 5th everyone's a project anyway. Might as well take one with a huge upside if he can learn the game.

• Like 1

On 4/30/2019 at 3:42 AM, lomaxgrUK said:

The FF number is impressive. I wonder how many of them came on the 6.5 sacks? I love players who have the composure to strip when they get to the QB.

I don't even have to get to the QB to strip, I will just do it anytime, anywhere! 

• Like 1

This really intrigues me as Hollins would be a unique player in that roll with his size/speed/length.  In terms of a coverage LB and matching up with TEs or dropping into zones his measurables are tremendous.  I still don’t know that I ever see him being a true 3 down ILB, don’t know that he has the instincts for it with such little experience there, but I’d love to be proven wrong.  Denver was on Hollins throughout the draft process and it appears Fangio had something up his sleeve with him, he’s as good as it gets coaching LBs, so I’m all for it.

• Like 2

To be fair and not saying he is the same player but Hollins is half an inch taller and five pounds lighter than Tremaine Edmunds. The numbers are close.

Edmunds- 6’4.5 253, 4.54 40 yard, 1.6 10 yard split, 19 BP reps, 9’9” broad

Hollins- 6’5 248, 4.5 40 yard, 1.55 10 yard split, 25 BP reps, 9.9” broad

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Counselor said:

To be fair and not saying he is the same player but Hollins is half an inch taller and five pounds lighter than Tremaine Edmunds. The numbers are close.

Edmunds- 6’4.5 253, 4.54 40 yard, 1.6 10 yard split, 19 BP reps, 9’9” broad

Hollins- 6’5 248, 4.5 40 yard, 1.55 10 yard split, 25 BP reps, 9.9” broad

It actually looks like hollins is a more explosive player to boot.