> 2020 Draft Prospect Thread <

TheRealMcCoy

19 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

Aiyuk should cause riots if the eagles take him at 21. 

Aiyuk would be an Agholor pick at #21 — but so much worse because there is a lot of WR talent in this draft.

I do believe Aiyuk will be a better pro than Agholor (how could he not be?), but he’s definitely not a first round talent

26 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

Like I mentioned on twitter would you rather have those 2 guys or just trade up for jeudy?

Give me Jeudy personally.

I like Aiyuk, but not really at 21. And I am very much against drafting Claypool. I hate taking guys who gain substantial combine steam. Taking Claypool is the biggest reason I hate it. Honestly yeah I'd give up 21 and 53 for Jeudy, Ruggs or Lamb over taking those two.

1st post combine/comp TDN mock

I can't see us making all these picks...trade to move up...trade for something next year. 

21 CJ Henderson CB Florida 

53 D. Mims WR Baylor

85 M. Ojemudia CB Iowa

103 W. Gay Jr. LB Miss St

127 J. Blackmon S Utah 

145 L. Bowden WR Kentucky 

146 A. Highsmith DE Charlotte 

166 S. Carter DB Alabama 

168 D. Duvernay WR Texas 

190 J. Garvin  DE Miami 

37 minutes ago, EAGLES3658 said:

LeBlanc is literally the one competent corner on the team. Let him play the slot, I do like Maddox on the outside more than anywhere else. 

LeBlanc should be on the outside.

Darnay Holmes is fine playing on the outside, the slot projection is malarkey. 

1 hour ago, EAGLES3658 said:

LeBlanc is literally the one competent corner on the team. Let him play the slot, I do like Maddox on the outside more than anywhere else. 

I think Maddox is good inside and outside. And he also showed to be more than competent in limited time at safety. He should always be on the field. LeBlanc is good too. I wouldn't mind Byron and Avonte on the outside with LeBlanc in the slot. Rasul would be way better served, and an actual nice solid CB, if we let him press often. If we bring Jones in, we have to let him press. He's so good at it.

30 minutes ago, Danger said:

LeBlanc should be on the outside.

Darnay Holmes is fine playing on the outside, the slot projection is malarkey. 

I like this Holmes take. So does Solak. I think he can be a great outside CB. 5'10 isn't even that short for the outside. That's what Darby is.

Edited by EagleBlueDon

24 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I like this Holmes take. So does Solak. I think he can be a great outside CB. 5'10 isn't even that short for the outside. That's what Darby is.

Watch him against Washington State and tell me his size isn't a problem outside. He gets straight shoved to the ground on one snap, like an adult shoving a small child. Gets mossed by the same guy, I think. I also don't love his zone instincts. Much prefer him as a slot CB playing man. He has 29 1/2" arms. He's never going to be able to press outside. He's basically a Maddox clone, but slower.

Edited by Jeezla

Just now, Jeezla said:

Oh, then:

CB1 Byron
CB2 Avonte
CB3 Rookie slot
CB4 LeBlanc
CB5 Sidney
CB6 Rasul

I doubt we'll sign Byron and draft a guy high enough to start the season above both Sidney and Rasul on the depth chart.

CB1 Byron
CB2 Sidney/LeBlanc
CB3 Maddox
CB4 LeBlanc/Sidney/Rasul
CB5 LeBlanc Sidney/Rasul
CB6 Rookie

Getting the feeling we'll be taking a Corner in round 2 or 3, and they may climb to as high as #3 by the end of the season, and Maddox may see more time at Safety, who knows though.