> 2020 Draft Prospect Thread <

TheRealMcCoy

12 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

4.40 for Mims. Nice. He's firmly in the 2nd imo, right there with Aiyuk.

I think Mims is the type of prospect who can sneak into ther first if he interviews well and catches the ball well at his pro day. Hes got measurables, good tape, and if he interviews well and catches the football well in drills, a team could fall in love with him and take him round 1

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Reagor's 40's are pretty disappointing. 4.47 and 4.50. Same as Aiyuk basically.

4.39 for Mims on run #2

You should be jumping for joy right now if that allows those players stocks to drop?

It's like DJ's comments,  Reagor  "His play Speed is off the Charts"! Who cares?

I love the comment by Irving too before the first group of WR' s ran. There isn't a single WR in the HOF that ever recorded a 4.3! Not one! This 40x BS has  become laughably overrated IMO.

Edited by Nabbs4u

21 minutes ago, EaglesFan5-36-81 said:

I think Mims is the type of prospect who can sneak into ther first if he interviews well and catches the ball well at his pro day. Hes got measurables, good tape, and if he interviews well and catches the football well in drills, a team could fall in love with him and take him round 1

Yep, starting at pick #21 

you got us, Bills, Pats and Saints that need WRs

Then the Packers and Niners could both use a guy like Mims near the end of Round 1.

35 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

You should be jumping for joy right now if that allows those players stocks to drop?

It's like DJ's comments,  Reagor  "His play Speed is off the Charts"! Who cares?

I love the comment by Irving too before the first group of WR' s ran. There isn't a single WR in the HOF that ever recorded a 4.3! Not one! This 40x BS has  become laughably overrated IMO.

I'm happy he might now slide to the 2nd, I just thought he'd run like a 4.30. I don't think he's suddenly slow, it's just exciting when dudes run super fast. It's disappointing from an entertainment perspective, but overall good for us. Same goes for Aiyuk and Gandy-Golden.

Calvin Johnson ran 4.3...
So did Julio.  
If you count pro days, so did Marvin Harrison and Steve Smith.

That Randy Moss guy ran 4.3 too.

Tyreke Hill runs 4.3's. Irving says dumb stuff. He's done a ton of coke. 2 of the 3 best rookie WR's last year ran 4.3's. We want 4.3's.

Edited by Jeezla

Not one HOF has ran a 4.3 because they were athletes like today. Stronger, bigger, faster. I’m not knocking Tee Higgins for not running...wtf for? Corey Davis was a first round pick didn’t run, phantom injury I believe and his tape wasn’t  as good as Higgins’. 

Reagor better run a better time at his pro day. He’s probably heavier than his playing weight making him slower. I didn’t see the route running or agility test but if Jefferson can put together decent measurables I could see him being the 2nd rounder while safety, CB or trade back in the 1st. 

doug is probably thinking we need a slot to replace Agholor, Ward is a decent backup. And a guy like Duvernay to backup DJax

Mims official 4.38/38.5" vert (Pro comp: healthy Javon walker)
Quez Watkins official 4.35/36.5" vert (Pro comp: Will Fuller)
Ruggs official 4.27/42" vert (Pro comp: Faster Lavernanues Coles?)
Jeudy official 4.45/35" vert (Pro comp: Torry Holt)
Reagor official 4.47/42" vert (Pro comp: Stefon Diggs)
Aiyuk official 4.50/40" vert (Pro comp: Roddy White)
Lamb official 4.50/34.5" vert (Pro comp: Chad Johnson?)
Shenault official 4.58/no vert (Pro comp: Some average WR)
Gandy-Golden official 4.60/36" vert. (Pro comp: Bigger, but much rawer Boldin)

Edited by Jeezla

14 minutes ago, nlesthought said:

Not one HOF has ran a 4.3 because they were athletes like today. Stronger, bigger, faster. I’m not knocking Tee Higgins for not running...wtf for? Corey Davis was a first round pick didn’t run, phantom injury I believe and his tape wasn’t  as good as Higgins’. 

Reagor better run a better time at his pro day. He’s probably heavier than his playing weight making him slower. I didn’t see the route running or agility test but if Jefferson can put together decent measurables I could see him being the 2nd rounder while safety, CB or trade back in the 1st. 

doug is probably thinking we need a slot to replace Agholor, Ward is a decent backup. And a guy like Duvernay to backup DJax

Higgins not running isn't a big deal. Higgins not doing anything is pansy.

21 minutes ago, nlesthought said:

Higgins reasoning for not doing anything is what irks me. Plus in this receiver draft he could easily have 10+ guys get drafted ahead of him. Not like he doesn't have injury concerns and athleticism concerns. 

22 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Higgins not running isn't a big deal. Higgins not doing anything is pansy.

Yeah, he was nowhere good enough to rest on his laurels here. He’s either dumb or delusional, thinking the latter. I get not running the 40, didn’t expect a great time. But to rest and not do a thing makes no sense.

He’s an athletic, tall physically gifted wideout when you go to google images...yet got boxed out and pushed around way more than he did the pushing from what I watched. Which is why I thought the “50-50 balls are really 70-30 for me” comment was so funny. 

Him doing this didn’t really surprise me all that much I guess.

He’s had a Dorial Green-Beckham red flag for me for a couple months. Will get the lower end of a fan base pumped when you get him in the 2nd (what a steal!!!”) then not get why he’s losing and traded for nothing in year 3. But at least DGB mustered up the energy to do the combine ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

I don’t know, maybe someone could send me tape to get why he’s liked all that much.