> 2020 Draft Prospect Thread <

TheRealMcCoy

1 hour ago, Jroc04 said:

Just draft freaks. Get me guys superior athletically and I’ll fill in the holes. Tired of dudes that are just dudes. It’s nitpicking but wth is Shareef Miller. Does he jump off the tape for anyone? JJ is big but did anyone say “wow” other than a couple jump balls while watching him? Gimme fast, quick twitch, freak strong guys and I’ll make a roster. 

Nope. I'm a Penn State fan and I didn't have him any higher than a 5th rounder.

2 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

Just draft freaks. Get me guys superior athletically and I’ll fill in the holes. Tired of dudes that are just dudes. It’s nitpicking but wth is Shareef Miller. Does he jump off the tape for anyone? JJ is big but did anyone say “wow” other than a couple jump balls while watching him? Gimme fast, quick twitch, freak strong guys and I’ll make a roster. 

I dont know why the eagles seem to avoid the quick twitch savvy route runner types even though those guys destroy us on a weekly basis

32 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

I dont know why the eagles seem to avoid the quick twitch savvy route runner types even though those guys destroy us on a weekly basis

It's because they love the goodie goodies.  If they can't talk like a business man they don't want them. Id be shocked if we got lamb or ruggs , especially ruggs with saying the above. 

Timmy Jernigan is the only player I can think of that doesn't fit the Business man mold they seek. 

Edited by EaglesFlySBChampsHigh

14 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

47 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

It's because they love the goodie goodies.  If they can't talk like a business man they don't want them. Id be shocked if we got lamb or ruggs , especially ruggs with saying the above. 

Timmy Jernigan is the only player I can think of that doesn't fit the Business man mold they seek

You’d think one of the bonuses of having such a former player heavy staff is they could take on more of those kinds of guys. 
I think we just shy away from so many stuff because it burned us in the past. We won a championship yeah, but it holds us back.

FA
Byron Jones CB
Nick Kwiatkoski MLB
Andrew Billings DT
Karl Joseph S

Draft
1 Trade up to #14 (TB) for Jeudy/Lamb (3rd/4th/2021 3rd) OR trade up to #16 (ATL) for Ruggs OR stay at 21 and take Mims
2 Kyle Dugger S/WLB (He's basically a middle-class mans Isaiah Simmons. Not as big or fast, but can cover the Kittles and Kelces in the slot, while also playing the box like a LB)
3 Bryce Hall CB or Troy Pride CB
3 (If we don't trade up) Cleveland or Peart or Bartch OL
4 (if we don't trade up) Alton Robinson DE 
4 James Lynch DT
4 James Morgan QB
5 Antonio Gandy-Golden WR
5 Logan Wilson LB 
6 Kindle Vildor CB

UDFA
Mykal Walker LB
Josh Metellus S
Darnell Mooney WR
James Robinson RB

Idk why anybody likes Bryce Hall for this team. An athletically limited corner who has an injury history and isn't a man cover guy. Let's just throw away picks. I totally disregard any mock I see him in for us. He couldn't be any further from a fit for us. Let's double dip with him and Dantzler smh.

1 hour ago, Kiltman said:

You’d think one of the bonuses of having such a former player heavy staff is they could take on more of those kinds of guys. 
I think we just shy away from so many stuff because it burned us in the past. We won a championship yeah, but it holds us back.

100%.

Every great team has quite a few of those guys.

Tyreke hill is a great example. POS in the real but phenomenal on the field. It does seem like he's turned that page... hopefully.  Their guy on def too is a tool. At least in interviews.  Chris Jones?  I think is the guy im talking about

46 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Idk why anybody likes Bryce Hall for this team. An athletically limited corner who has an injury history and isn't a man cover guy. Let's just throw away picks. I totally disregard any mock I see him in for us. He couldn't be any further from a fit for us. Let's double dip with him and Dantzler smh.

Because some of us are much better at scouting than you. And I mean muuuuuuuuuuuch better.

Edited by Jeezla

• Kiltman changed the title to > 2020 Draft Prospect Thread <