Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 18 - TACO BOWL XVIII POSTED!)

13 minutes ago, Glen said:

You dont really "win" a trade just because you got a guy at a lower price before.

I’m not looking for your Schefter approval on whether I won or not. Definitely needed to make a splash to rebuild. Sitting with 3 firsts rounders I’ll be looking to replenish my keepers in this upcoming draft. 

why is everyone acting like David Johnson is some sim God?

He had 1.5 incredible seasons, but those seasons are both about to be wiped out of relevance

He has a completely dead season that will affect him. His 2018 season was replacement level at BEST

If you think he is going to rebound with 2000 yards from scrimmage in 2019, that is fine. But I think there are any number of RBs out there that you can replace him with that are just as likely to be effective

I suppose for THIS season he is effective, but Kongs are not going anywhere this season, and I have no reason to believe he was turning down superior offers to this.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Hopefully he misses the playoffs again. So reminiscent of Harper from back in the day.

Red gets more difficult.. Hard to imagine Blue can put up a 2nd playoff team though.. 

At the risk of getting too ahead of myself, I feel pretty confident that I know 3 of the 4 playoff teams from this conference (and probably all 4, tbh)

Edited by Tk3

24 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

@TheKillerNacho

what happens if a player plays a bunch of different positions, but none reach the 8 game threshold?

for example...

4 weeks PS
6 weeks DE
6 weeks DT

At which cost is he kept?

It's not an 8 game threshhold, its a majority, in the case of a tie, that player costs the most possible

So in your example he would cost 3.

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

It's not an 8 game threshhold, its a majority, in the case of a tie, that player costs the most possible

good deal, thanks

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

So 5 games DE, 5 games DT, 6 games bench = 1?