2020 Draft Prospects

Bobby816

On 11/8/2019 at 11:29 AM, JetsandI said:

I watched first half of the Louisiana vs Coastal Carolina game last night to check out Trey Rajas.  My god, Raging Cajuns are lethal at run game.  They rotated 3 RB equally and they still ran plenty.  Their Center, Shane Vallot, is ridiculously good. He was said to lose 30-40 pounds as he moved fluidly for his size.  I went across the internet for information on him.  Holy Cow!  THAT redshirt sophomore center. 

Arkansas-State-block.gif

Draft this beast lol. I would pay money to watch stuff like this every Sunday. 

On 11/9/2019 at 3:21 PM, jetskid007 said:

I went to Penn State so I'm not happy with the result right now, but Tyler Johnson is going to be an excellent receiver. He's not going to go as high as he should because of his lack of "elite speed", but he's going to be a steal. Was a QB/S in high school (recruited as an ATH), so he's only been a receiver for 4 years. Excellent route runner, extremely hard worker, great hands, and good hips. Keenan Allen 2.0. 

Tyler Johnson is a great fit for what Gase does with his receivers. I would love to grab him at the top of the 2nd. Like you said not a burner but a route technician with good hands and he has size as well. 

3 minutes ago, KingOfTheDot said:

Tyler Johnson is a great fit for what Gase does with his receivers. I would love to grab him at the top of the 2nd. Like you said not a burner but a route technician with good hands and he has size as well. 

I’m a Tyler Johnson fan myself. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, KingOfTheDot said:

He’s one of those guys bad teams pass on and good teams just benefit from. 

He started bad this season. Chemistry with sophomore club and hands were problems. After week 2, everything has clicked right.  That would be a good sign for Johnson and Jets if JD didn't muck up the draft.

Oh apologies.... I forget about Alex Leatherwood.   Played against LSU was his first real test this season and he flunked it.  How disappointing.

Jedrick Wills and Austin Jackson are already in 1st round consideration.  I don't care if it is just an amateur or a professional one, it is good to hear more OT pushing for 1st round money.

36 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

For me it’s still Thomas, Whirfs or Jeudy

I hate myself for even suggesting a defensive player, but man ... Chase Young is special .. 

Depends on free agency obviously but he'd be hard to pass on. With that being said I'm not to familiar with the depth at EDGE in this class, so maybe I'd be comfortable waiting on someone else.  

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, NJC33 said:

I hate myself for even suggesting a defensive player, but man ... Chase Young is special .. 

Depends on free agency obviously but he'd be hard to pass on. With that being said I'm not to familiar with the depth at EDGE in this class, so maybe I'd be comfortable waiting on someone else.  

There’s several good edges that might hit FA... I think we add 1 of them. OL is what we need badly

4 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

There’s several good edges that might hit FA... I think we add 1 of them. OL is what we need badly

It’s weird teams aren’t looking to re-sign their EDGE rushers. Clowney, Mack, Ford, Clark all basically got moved in the past two years. 

But man Chase Young is special. Not that I think we’ll be in range to draft him.