2020 Draft Prospects

Bobby816

3 hours ago, JetsandI said:

Jets lack of strength in OL so he won't resolve Jets' issue.  However, Jets lack depth in OL and will need a several new veterans to hold the line so pairing him up with veterans won't be out of question.

I think he really has a chance to be better than Thomas,  blown away watching his tape

8 minutes ago, KingOfTheDot said:

I would let Beachum and Lewis hold down LT/LG next year. Upgrade C/RG/RT this offseason. 

Then next year replace Beachum. Lewis will be a mainstay at LG IMO

It's kind of amazing how much better the OL has looked with just Beachum back. 

31 minutes ago, KingOfTheDot said:

I would let Beachum and Lewis hold down LT/LG next year. Upgrade C/RG/RT this offseason. 

Then next year replace Beachum. Lewis will be a mainstay at LG IMO

best case...both stay, we add FA OG and still draft one relatively early same goes for OT. I dont care if its overkill. they have to build a dominate unit. To be able to run the ball again (i dont care who the RB is) would make Sam Darnold scary good.

8 hours ago, Abe56 said:

And no Joe Burrow wont be the only 1st round qb

so many teams lack a QB like the Dolphins, Bengals or teams like the Chargers, Steelers could use a QBOTF

I see Burrow, Tua, Herbert, and Hurts as 1st round locks

I’d add Chicago, Denver, Washington (unless Haskins takes some giant steps in the next 6 game). NE has to eventually draft Brady’s replacement. If NO doesn’t resign Teddy, they should also be in the market. I’m also not convinced Tannehill is the answer in Tennessee or that Carr will be back with the raiders.  

in addition to your 4 QBs, I could see Fromm and Gordon of Wash St (he could throw for over 5000 yards and 50 TDs) as being possible 1st round picks

8 hours ago, ekill08x said:

best case...both stay, we add FA OG and still draft one relatively early same goes for OT. I dont care if its overkill. they have to build a dominate unit. To be able to run the ball again (i dont care who the RB is) would make Sam Darnold scary good.

Bell should be back, his contract is guaranteed next season,  doubt anyone trades for him.  I think Gase is finally learning how to use a unique player like Bell. Hes a weapon cause the dude can legit play wr and make contested catches. 

We will have a new ol next year. They played better since replacing winters, osemele, and kalil.

Joe Douglas seems to know what hes doing and said hes gonna load up on ol, edge, and cb. Great wr draft too, so hopefully we can get a young playmaker for Darnold. 

Darnold is legit special,  he makes players better, hes the type of QB who lifts a team rather than being carried by one like say josh Allen on the Bill's or trubisky last season. 

It sucks that we are gonna end up out of the running for Andrew Thomas,  hes a special talent at lt. We could have used him.

Edited by NYJets4716

14 hours ago, Dr.O said:

No, Joe Burrow, Justin Herbert, Jordan Love, and Tua(if he decides to declare) should all go in the 1st

14 hours ago, Abe56 said:

And no Joe Burrow wont be the only 1st round qb

so many teams lack a QB like the Dolphins, Bengals or teams like the Chargers, Steelers could use a QBOTF

I see Burrow, Tua, Herbert, and Hurts as 1st round locks

5 hours ago, Rich51 said:

I’d add Chicago, Denver, Washington (unless Haskins takes some giant steps in the next 6 game). NE has to eventually draft Brady’s replacement. If NO doesn’t resign Teddy, they should also be in the market. I’m also not convinced Tannehill is the answer in Tennessee or that Carr will be back with the raiders.  

in addition to your 4 QBs, I could see Fromm and Gordon of Wash St (he could throw for over 5000 yards and 50 TDs) as being possible 1st round picks

I know Herbert, Love, Fromm, Tagovailoa and possibly Hurts are mentioned in 1st round conversation but will they actually be taken in real life.  If we are using Josh Allen as an example then how about Drew Lock, Geno Smith or Derek Carr for an influence on when selected?  

I can see Tua will actually be taken in 1st because he won't go past Saints if medical information is completely accurate. Fromm or Hurts could be secondary plan if Tua was taken earlier as well but I also see a potential day 3 Josh Love of San Jose State or Caleb Evans of Louisiana-Monroe as a backup turning into starter prospect for Saints.

I think Dolphins' Brian Flores will want a veteran qb.  Phil Rivers or Teddy Bridgewater? 

Redskins, Broncos, Steelers and Patriots may not take qb in 1st.  First two teams will continue rolling the dices with second year qbs and veterans on borrowed time.  Commonly playoff contenders, that have qbs who have been dealing with retirement music, won't do what Packers and Chargers did, imo.

If team with no certainty at qb must take qb in 1st philosophy still dominates then so be it. However, I do hope NFL actually evolves into something better. 

I think we will be debating over Jeudy and Lamb come draft time. Recent articles say Lamb may wind up the top rated WR. 

Personally I think Jeudy is special in his route running and separation ability. Think he’s been constantly doubled and is surrounded by a lot of WR talent at Alabama so his numbers have been a bit down recently. He’s still my #1 

Thoughts on theses two receivers?

1 hour ago, JohnnyHectorFan said:

I think we will be debating over Jeudy and Lamb come draft time. Recent articles say Lamb may wind up the top rated WR. 

Personally I think Jeudy is special in his route running and separation ability. Think he’s been constantly doubled and is surrounded by a lot of WR talent at Alabama so his numbers have been a bit down recently. He’s still my #1 

Thoughts on theses two receivers?

It’s the best WR class I’ve ever seen. Some will say that’s why we should wait on a WR... but I disagree. If Thomas and Wirfs are off the board than one of these 2 guys should be there when we pick. Young is the only defensive guy I’d rate higher than them in terms of need and he will be gone as well. For me as of right now I think Jeudy and Lamb have top 10 talent and Ruggs is right there at top 15.

• Like 1