2020 Draft Prospects

Bobby816

On 11/20/2019 at 9:51 AM, jetskid007 said:

Not yet... either way, since when has a superstar WR made a superstar QB? It’s almost always the other way around...

There’s been tons of average QBs who have looked like franchise QBs bc of a great WR though. Can’t hurt Darnolda development to be a franchise qb to have a star we to help him

It is an will always be about the OL.  They make everyone better from the QB to the WRs to the RB.

If we don't have a top 10 OL won't matter if we have Jeudy and Bell.  Sam won't have time and Bell won't have room to run.

2 high end FA and 2 top draft picks is the minimum we should be investing in the OL.  If we did nothing but go from terrible to a top 10 OL I would consider the offseason a success.

Edited by Rockice_8
  • Like 5

20 hours ago, Rockice_8 said:

It is an will always be about the OL.  They make everyone better from the QB to the WRs to the RB.

If we don't have a top 10 OL won't matter if we have Jeudy and Bell.  Sam won't have time and Bell won't have room to run.

2 high end FA and 2 top draft picks is the minimum we should be investing in the OL.  If we did nothing but go from terrible to a top 10 OL I would consider the offseason a success.

Agree with this. I’ve said all along I want OL addressed as the main need. I only bring up WR in the odd chance we get 3 good starters in FA. A center won’t be worth the value in the top half of round 1. So if Jeudy is there I’d say draft him

7 hours ago, Dr.O said:

If we some how play our way out of the top 10 I wouldn’t be against taking Alex Leatherwood OT Alabama, he’s more of a RT but I really like his playing style and think he could really help solidify the OL

Good point. RT is just as much a need as LT and C. Eagles drafted Lane Johnson #4 overall and he’s played RT since then. 

My dream scenario for us would be to Sign Glasgow and Thuney in free agency then go one of Thomas/Wirfs/Leatherwood in round 1 then nab Walker Little in round 2, because of his injury I think he’ll be there and think he’s be well worth the gamble as a potential LT of the future.