Rick & Morty

bucsfan333

Just now, LeeEvans said:

So if someone wanted to start watching this show what would be the best way to watch all the episodes(legally). Downer it's not on netflix. 

Hulu

9 minutes ago, scar988 said:

Hulu to catch up. But adultswim.com will let you watch this season's episodes as long as you have a cable provider password (just use your family's password if you don't buy cable service)

Sweet that is definitely what I'll do. I hate Hulu and basically only use it for a month to catch on a couple of shows and then cancel it. 

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, skywlker32 said:

They have really been hitting these episodes out of the park. Am I the only one that kind of figured that it was the Mortiest Morty as the candidate? Another thought I had was that it was actually a Rick making himself look like Morty for the sympathy card.

Interesting theory I heard that makes sense - Evil Morty/President Morty is actually Rick C-137s original Morty. Rick left him behind in the scene in the opening credits (with the big green frog monsters chasing after both) and he's been plotting his revenge since.

8 hours ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Interesting theory I heard that makes sense - Evil Morty/President Morty is actually Rick C-137s original Morty. Rick left him behind in the scene in the opening credits (with the big green frog monsters chasing after both) and he's been plotting his revenge since.

yeah thats a common theory. We know morty isn't rick's original because we saw in a flashback that rick knew a baby morty but he came back later in this beths life and would never have known her morty as a baby. 

Archived