2019 East Finals | (1) Milwaukee Bucks vs (2) Toronto Raptors (TOR leads 3-2)

beekay414

Who represents the East in the NBA Finals  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Who represents the East in the NBA Finals

• (1) Milwaukee Bucks
    • (3) Philadelphia 76ers
    • (2) Toronto Raptors

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

lol whatever you say. I literally showed you the difference and you still think you're right. I suppose we don't get open looks at all from 3. Man, how tough are these shots we're taking!

Lowry has shown up, Middleton hasn't. That's another narrative I've driven and I'm dead right. But you do you.

Gasol was also a monster in 2 crucial games in Toronto. But we'll forget about that because of how piss poor he's been in Milwaukee.

You showed stats that show me the supporting casts have been down right similar. And the Bucks defensive style all season has been to protect the rim first and foremost. They do give up open threes, that is a fact.

WHO THE HELL IS SAYING THE RAPTORS SUPPORTING CAST HAS NOT SHOWN UP THIS SERIES? You are just completely ignoring the good games the Bucks supporting cast has had. 

If you want to play that game no problem. Lopez has shown up in three games and had a monster game 1!  Middleton hasn't shown up but Lowry has? Fine, then Siakam hasn't shown up but Brogdon has for every game except for game 4.

Once again, why are you even doing this? Whatever way you twist it, the supporting casts for both stars has played similarly. Both have had numerous guys step up in certain games and then other games? Not so much. 

It is a FACT that two of the three wins for the Raptors came down to the wire and Kawhi made enough plays for his team to close the deal...Giannis simply didn't. Is it a damn crime to state that? Talking of God, since when did Giannis become a God that no one ask for him to play better than he has in the last three games of the series? 

• Like 1

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

You showed stats that show me the supporting casts have been down right similar. And the Bucks defensive style all season has been to protect the rim first and foremost. They do give up open threes, that is a fact.

WHO THE HELL IS SAYING THE RAPTORS SUPPORTING CAST HAS NOT SHOWN UP THIS SERIES? You are just completely ignoring the good games the Bucks supporting cast has had. 

If you want to play that game no problem. Lopez has shown up in three games and had a monster game 1!  Middleton hasn't shown up but Lowry has? Fine, then Siakam hasn't shown up but Brogdon has for every game except for game 4.

Once again, why are you even doing this? Whatever way you twist it, the supporting casts for both stars has played similarly. Both have had numerous guys step up in certain games and then other games? Not so much. 

It is a FACT that two of the three wins for the Raptors came down to the wire and Kawhi made enough plays for his team to close the deal...Giannis simply didn't. Is it a damn crime to state that? Talking of God, since when did Giannis become a God that no one ask for him to play better than he has in the last three games of the series? 

LOOK AT THEIR LINES FROM THE REGULAR SEASON and tell me the Bucks cast has been similar to the Raptors. That's a ******* joke and you know it.

You're allowed to criticize Giannis but saying he hasn't done enough is just a flat out joke. You want him to be something he isn't out of thin air. That's mindboggling to me.

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Wrong that Giannis can't do better than he has? Interesting, then the Raptors very well may just close this out in game 6. 

Wrong that Giannis can do more than he has. Dude has balled out on defense and because of one game, his PPG numbers are skewed but y'all wanna act like he hasn't done enough. He's making the right plays on offense and, when he does try to force things, he's getting swarmed and getting fouled/turning the ball over as a result. It's 3 guys, and as many as 4, on him when he does try to do anything. But yeah, he's not doing enough. Gimme a friggin' break.

Kawhi is a god damn stud and I've never denied that but telling me that the supporting casts have been similar is a friggin' joke. If our cast had played up to even half of what they're capable of, this series is over. On God.

Edited by beekay414

16 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

It's like you guys think I just make **** up. But y'all keep on with whatever narrative you wanna run. Giannis not doing enough, fine. The Raptors supporting cast has been just as poor as the Bucks? lol okay. Kawhi is a god? Sure. Have fun. Play your little hearts out.

The raps supporting case was as poor in games 1 and 2 as the bucks have been poor in games 3-5

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Kawhi is a god damn stud and I've never denied that but telling me that the supporting casts have been similar is a friggin' joke. If our cast had played up to even half of what they're capable of, this series is over. On God.

If the raps cast played well to close game 1, or even just in the 4th quarter, then the series would have a completely different landscape. 

Middleton: 44.1/37.8/83.7 regular season, 42.0/31.4/66.0 this series
Bledsoe: 48.4/32.9/75.0 regular season, 29.1/13.1/73.3 this series
Brogdon: 50.5/42.6/92.8 regular season, 43.6/34.2/40.0 this series
Lopez: 45.2/36.5/84.2 regular season, 47.9/34.2/66.0 this series
Ersan: 43.8/36.3/82.4 regular season, 39.7/13.0/20.0 this series
Mirotic: 41.5/35.6/87.0 regular season, 30.1/16.9/65.0 this series
Hill: 42.8/28.0/81.5 regular season, 50.6/41.7/57.5 this series

Exactly my point.

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Kyle Lowry was amazing game one. 

You're right, and everyone else sucked. Him and kawhi both had 30 and the rest was crap. I'm not really sure what you're arguing, you just think the bucks are clearly the better team and have choked, which is just not the case. Both teams, talent wise, are very evenly matched. Anyways have a good time at work lol 

I know people briefly wanted to believe in them but the Bucks do not appear to be a franchise geared up for a real title challenge. Giannis still needs a better sidekick and I'm not sure they have a path to acquiring one. 

18 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

LOOK AT THEIR LINES FROM THE REGULAR SEASON and tell me the Bucks cast has been similar to the Raptors. That's a ******* joke and you know it.

You're allowed to criticize Giannis but saying he hasn't done enough is just a flat out joke. You want him to be something he isn't out of thin air. That's mindboggling to me.

Why would I look at their lines in the regular season? I can look at their lines THIS SERIES and compare them to the Raptors lines THIS SERIES. And when you do, you see they are playing similarly. 

You yourself said that Kawhi has out played Giannis correct? Or at least implied so when you said it is fair to say that. Then I want you to explain how the Raptors supporting has been so much better when the point differential is ZERO and the the series has been extremely tight? If Kawhi has out played Giannis and the Raptors supporting cast has been so much better, don't you think the Raptors would be dominating the series and already have closed it out? Something isn't adding up here. 

18 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Wrong that Giannis can do more than he has. Dude has balled out on defense and because of one game, his PPG numbers are skewed but y'all wanna act like he hasn't done enough. He's making the right plays on offense and, when he does try to force things, he's getting swarmed and getting fouled/turning the ball over as a result. It's 3 guys, and as many as 4, on him when he does try to do anything. But yeah, he's not doing enough. Gimme a friggin' break.

I already posted his stats in the last three games. If you feel that is doing enough, then fair. But sorry if the rest of us have little higher expectations for him and just want him to play to his usual form. Didn't know that was too much to ask for. In fact, how about just be the best player in the series? 

23 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Middleton: 44.1/37.8/83.7 regular season, 42.0/31.4/66.0 this series
Bledsoe: 48.4/32.9/75.0 regular season, 29.1/13.1/73.3 this series
Brogdon: 50.5/42.6/92.8 regular season, 43.6/34.2/40.0 this series
Lopez: 45.2/36.5/84.2 regular season, 47.9/34.2/66.0 this series
Ersan: 43.8/36.3/82.4 regular season, 39.7/13.0/20.0 this series
Mirotic: 41.5/35.6/87.0 regular season, 30.1/16.9/65.0 this series
Hill: 42.8/28.0/81.5 regular season, 50.6/41.7/57.5 this series

Exactly my point.

Just to dumb it down, based on those numbers, those 7 players shot...

Regular season: 45.18/30.58/83.8

Playoffs: 40/26.35/55.4

Honestly the biggest thorn in Milwaukee’s side looks to be free throw shooting to me even though the fg% and 3p% have both dipped.

Edit: Playoffs vs Toronto*

Edited by dtait93