2019 East Finals | (1) Milwaukee Bucks vs (2) Toronto Raptors (TOR leads 3-2)

beekay414

Who represents the East in the NBA Finals  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Who represents the East in the NBA Finals

• (1) Milwaukee Bucks
    • (3) Philadelphia 76ers
    • (2) Toronto Raptors

15 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

He just needs to be more impactful and can't really disappear how he has done on the offensive end down the stretch. Happened in game 3 as well. Personally, I think him struggling from the FT line is in his head. Yes, he's had some turnovers trying to get past the wall the Raptors are creating but he needs to adjust and be the one setting the screen. That allows Brogdon and the guards to get a fairly easy floater or Giannis gets an easy lay up/dunk. 

I can't wait for today's game. Going to be super intense and another one that comes down to the 4th quarter. 

I don’t think that’s gonna solve all his problems. Sure it’s away to get easier baskets for Giannis but that’s not how the Bucks are at their most effective. And that’s on the coach not necessarily Giannis 

3 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

You were also saying the team is done just because they are down 3-2. All the Bucks need to do is get a win on the road and bring it back to Milwaukee. 

Bruh, it's a defense mechanism so we don't get our hearts ripped out. You wouldn't understand being a friggin' Warriors fan. It's another version of "hope for the best, expect the worst," so I'll be numb to the entire thing. It's what we do here. It's from years of teams absolutely wrecking our hearts. You can bet your *** I'm going to be cheering tonight at the bar with my boys but it's a "resigned to my fate" type of thing. But, again, you don't know Wisconsin sports so you wouldn't understand.

3 minutes ago, 49er pride said:

Maaaan, you guys won a superbowl only 10 years ago. 

And we should've won more. Literally the only championships this state has (outside of college hockey) in the last 40+ years is 2 Packers Super Bowls when they should've won more. That's part of the point. They sustained success but then completely ripped your heart out during the playoffs. 

They've had Brett Favre and Aaron Rodgers for nearly 30 years and have the same amount of Super Bowl wins as the Baltimore Ravens with Trent Dilfer and Joe Flacco. That's the entire point lol.

Edited by beekay414

3 hours ago, showtime said:

Emptying his tank?  Their season is literally over if they don't win today.  He'll have plenty of time to rest while he watches the NBA Finals from home. Leonard is carrying offensively AND defending Giannis.  All this talk about conserving energy is out the window.

Thats okay. Chill. I was just making a comment that it could affect Giannis offensively. Thats all.
I think the 0 for 30 possessions stat fairly significant -  but (as aleady stated.....) if Giannis is giving it up on the defensive side, somebody else on MKE is gonna have to step up offensively. I've no dog in this hunt other than the sooner Leonard has to go home the sooner that home can become the LAL :)

2 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Bruh, it's a defense mechanism so we don't get our hearts ripped out. You wouldn't understand being a friggin' Warriors fan. It's another version of "hope for the best, expect the worst," so I'll be numb to the entire thing. It's what we do here. It's from years of teams absolutely wrecking our hearts. You can bet your *** I'm going to be cheering tonight at the bar with my boys but it's a "resigned to my fate" type of thing. But, again, you don't know Wisconsin sports so you wouldn't understand.

Wisconsin has had more success in sports than plenty of other cities.

The reality is the Bucks just need to get one on the road and bring it back home where they have the advantage in game 7. Being down 3-2 isn't the end of the world, especially considering game 7 is at home. No need to overreact. The Raptors haven't proven to be levels ahead of the Bucks or anything. They just have closed two of the three tight games better and that's why they are up. That could easily change today. 

Edited by J-ALL-DAY

1 hour ago, beekay414 said:

And we should've won more. Literally the only championships this state has (outside of college hockey) in the last 40+ years is 2 Packers Super Bowls when they should've won more. That's part of the point. They sustained success but then completely ripped your heart out during the playoffs. 

They've had Brett Favre and Aaron Rodgers for nearly 30 years and have the same amount of Super Bowl wins as the Baltimore Ravens with Trent Dilfer and Joe Flacco. That's the entire point lol.

49ers used to smack the Packers around during 2011-2013 and they won a grand total of...wait for it, ZERO Super Bowls! They had arguably the best team in the league three years in a row and lost at the end of every game. At least Packers got one with Rodgers, as the Niners definitely should have gotten one during that time.

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

49ers used to smack the Packers around during 2011-2013 and they won a grand total of...wait for it, ZERO Super Bowls! They had arguably the best team in the league three years in a row and lost at the end of every game. At least Packers got one with Rodgers, as the Niners definitely should have gotten one during that time.

I feel so sorry for you. Must be tough with 4 titles in 5 years. Damn.

Just now, beekay414 said:

Yeah, knew you'd have no clue. Thanks.

Is that a lie or something? At least the Packers are in the playoffs damn near every year and are contenders and now the Bucks look like a legitimate contender for years to come. Please, there are NFL teams that have made the playoffs like one time in the last 10 years. 

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

I feel so sorry for you. Must be tough with 4 titles in 5 years. Damn.

We're talking 49ers here not the Warriors. You said you only won one SB during the Rodgers reign and I said at least you guys won one unlike the Niners who had three great teams during that stretch and didn't even get one. 

But anyways, stop this pity crap. Get it done today and let's get game 7 rolling! 

3 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Is that a lie or something? At least the Packers are in the playoffs damn near every year and are contenders and now the Bucks look like a legitimate contender for years to come. Please, there are NFL teams that have made the playoffs like one time in the last 10 years. 

Man, 2 titles in 50 years and it's from the team 2 hours away. I love the Packers but it's not the same as the Bucks and Brewers winning a title. You simply don't get it. Wouldn't expect you to.

9 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

We're talking 49ers here not the Warriors. You said you only won one SB during the Rodgers reign and I said at least you guys won one unlike the Niners who had three great teams during that stretch and didn't even get one. 

But anyways, stop this pity crap. Get it done today and let's get game 7 rolling! 

Titles are titles, homie. Your city got them, mine doesn't. 

It's not pity, dude. It's a mindset that keeps us from getting **** on again. It's not just me. It's this entire city. We love our teams but we're just numb to this ****. It's the same story every time.

LOL between the Giants, 49ers and Warriors, your city has like 12 titles. Shut up.

Edited by beekay414

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

Man, 2 titles in 50 years and it's from the team 2 hours away. I love the Packers but it's not the same as the Bucks and Brewers winning a title. You simply don't get it. Wouldn't expect you to.

To me the opposite...49ers winning a SB>>>>Warriors winning a title. 

Again, no more need for this pity crap. First time adversity hits this team and you're ready to throw in the towel? Huh? You guys weren't going to continue just blowing everyone out.