2019 East Finals | (1) Milwaukee Bucks vs (2) Toronto Raptors (TOR leads 3-2)

beekay414

Who represents the East in the NBA Finals  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Who represents the East in the NBA Finals

• (1) Milwaukee Bucks
    • (3) Philadelphia 76ers
    • (2) Toronto Raptors

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

And then you're instead taking the word of the Spurs… who want what is best for themselves? 

There was NOTHING that ever came out about Kawhi being upset with the team heading into the 17-18 season. All this started with Kawhi's injury a few weeks before the season and what proceeded afterwards. Once again, I'm not even saying Kawhi and his team handled it the best as they certainly had their faults. But the brunt of the issue was the injury and how it was originally misdiagnosed and Kawhi losing trust in them for good. 

No, I'm saying that even if they misdiagnosed his injury, I don't respect the way he handled it. And I have doubts that Kawhi demanded out because of that.

@jrry32 is correct and my good friend @J-ALL-DAY is still off the mark on this one. if you want to believe what's coming directly from his camp, I'm good on that, it's somewhere in the middle. Either way I don't respect how he handled it while knowing the Spurs made a mistake 

As for not having him in the top 10 - healthy Kawhi always was a top 10 player but as of last offseason we didn't know where he was at. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, champ11 said:

@jrry32 is correct and my good friend @J-ALL-DAY is still off the mark on this one. if you want to believe what's coming directly from his camp, I'm good on that, it's somewhere in the middle. Either way I don't respect how he handled it while knowing the Spurs made a mistake 

As for not having him in the top 10 - healthy Kawhi always was a top 10 player but as of last offseason we didn't know where he was at. 

I mean if the man was just milking his injury, did we really not know where he was at???

LOL. 

7 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I mean if the man was just milking his injury, did we really not know where he was at???

LOL. 

I think that list was a previous szn list (I had CP3 on there) so I'm really not too torn up about not including a dude that didn't play

20 hours ago, Kip Smithers said:

Kawhi played 9 games last year. So let’s not act like he didn’t try to play and pouted the whole year. I don’t know what would’ve a greater way to handle that situation honestly. 

there are a couple of well reported articles on what happened, i dont have the time to write it out