2019 East Finals | (1) Milwaukee Bucks vs (2) Toronto Raptors (TOR leads 3-2)

beekay414

Who represents the East in the NBA Finals  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Who represents the East in the NBA Finals

• (1) Milwaukee Bucks
    • (3) Philadelphia 76ers
    • (2) Toronto Raptors

9 minutes ago, Mossburg said:

Laid down is what Houston did in game 6 and what Portland did. This series was extremely hard fought. I'd be proud of my team that had an amazing season. Yea they blew it, but it's a young squad in uncharted waters. Great season, relax dude.

Bingo! Not once did I see the Bucks lay down this series and they very easily could have done so when they were down 8. Instead they came back and erased the lead in three possessions.

Once again big props to Lopez. Let's not ignore his clutch play all series and him not being scared one bit. 

Just now, 11sanchez11 said:

I think all of them would be the 2nd best team in the West. 

Well probably not Boston lol

Exactly what I've been saying all season, but Rockets obviously right there with them. Warriors biggest test was always coming out West. 

2 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Hell yess.... Asap and i hope we do.. It's the type of player i dream about..

Players like him and Kelly Oubre is all i dream about having. 

I liked him going into the draft and thought he was a huge breakout candidate this season, so I saw him as disappointing in year 2 since he showed zero improvement. I always hesitate with players who don't show improvements early on.

7 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Spurs not getting Siakam in that Kawhi deal in hindsight looks so so so bad. I get OG may have looked like the better trade piece going into the trade, but no excuse not to get Siakam. Bet Toronto still would have done the trade. 

What? They didn't get OG either lol

1 minute ago, seminoles1 said:

I liked him going into the draft and thought he was a huge breakout candidate this season, so I saw him as disappointing in year 2 since he showed zero improvement. I always hesitate with players who don't show improvements early on.

really? usually takes them 3-4 years.. I feel the same way about Myles.. He hasn't developed the way i had dreamed off.

But he wasn't signed to a max so i'm not that worried..