2019 East Finals | (1) Milwaukee Bucks vs (2) Toronto Raptors (TOR leads 3-2)

beekay414

Who represents the East in the NBA Finals  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Who represents the East in the NBA Finals

• (1) Milwaukee Bucks
    • (3) Philadelphia 76ers
    • (2) Toronto Raptors

25 minutes ago, Pugger said:

We already do but I like Leonard.  He is a great player and seems to be good guy too.

Everyone loves Leonard!  Well, except for Spurs fans (hehe).

He's truly a fan favorite.  Amazing player, but so low profile.  Doesn't like talking to the media, extremely reserved, shows damn near no emotion, charmingly awkward, doesn't boast or brag, always deflects individual praise and always a class act.  Giannis has a lot of the same traits, tbh.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

The first series ever that all 6 games were decided by 5 or fewer 

That's like saying the Pacers had the closest sweep ever against the Cavs a few years back. 

No series going six games is the closest anything. 76ers losing to the Raptors in game 7 on a buzzer beater? Now that has been the closest series of the playoffs. And even with your criteria of every game being decided by 5 points or less? Well, Bucks lost to the Raptors in six games…. Being outscored total in the series by six points. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, showtime said:

Everyone loves Leonard!  Well, except for Spurs fans (hehe).

He's truly a fan favorite.  Amazing player, but so low profile.  Doesn't like talking to the media, extremely reserved, shows damn near no emotion, charmingly awkward, doesn't boast or brag, always deflects individual praise and always a class act.  Giannis has a lot of the same traits, tbh.

Leonard is a punk.

10 hours ago, jrry32 said:

Leonard is a punk.

Absolutely NOT. The Spurs medical staff made him lose trust in them by misdiagnosing his initial injury and then Pop had the guys call him out in a team meeting. Oh yeah, Danny Green then comes out and says he played through an injury that the Spurs medical staff didn't diagnose. 

Folks need to stop going by what these medical staffs say. Truly unreliable. 49ers medical staff deemed Kaepernick fully healthy for him to get second outside opinion which led to three damn offseason operations.

If a man tells you he can't play, then he can't play. 

And props to @champ11 for not having him on his top 10 players list before the season. Great call!! 

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Absolutely NOT. The Spurs medical staff made him lose trust in them by misdiagnosing his initial injury and then Pop had the guys call him out in a team meeting. Oh yeah, Danny Green then comes out and says he played through an injury that the Spurs medical staff didn't diagnose. 

Folks need to stop going by what these medical staffs say. Truly unreliable. 49ers medical staff deemed Kaepernick fully healthy for him to get second outside opinion which led to three damn offseason operations.

And props to @champ11 for not having him on his top 10 players list before the season. Great call!! 

I don't think he was being serious.  He just likes to disagree with me all the time for some reason lol

2 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

The guy sat out the year, pouted, and demanded a trade. I wouldn't be surprised if he always planned to leave SA. I don't respect it.

4 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

The guy sat out the year, pouted, and demanded a trade. I wouldn't be surprised if he always planned to leave SA. I don't respect it.

So out of nowhere he just woke up and wanted out of SA? How does that even make any sense? Clearly something really bugged him out, and looks like it started with the Spurs initially misdiagnosing his injury. And then obviously other issues started coming up. Not even saying he handled it the best, but it's weird how everyone sided with the medical staff of an organization over the actual player......When we hear so many stories of teams medical staffs being untrustworthy. Barkley said he would always get a second opinion on any injury since the team doctors would always do best for the actual team and not the player. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Sat out all year?  So he just quit on the team?  Dude, Kawhi Leonard was hurt.

I thought you were just joking at first.

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

So out of nowhere he just woke up and wanted out of SA? How does that even make any sense? Clearly something really bugged him out, and looks like it started with the Spurs initially misdiagnosing his injury. And then obviously other issues started coming up. Not even saying he handled it the best, but it's weird how everyone sided with the medical staff of an organization over the actual player......When we hear so many stories of teams medical staffs being untrustworthy. Barkley said he would always get a second opinion on any injury since the team doctors would always do best for the actual team and not the player. 

Anthony Davis, Paul George, Chris Paul, etc. It wasn't out of nowhere. He needed an excuse. I'm not siding with the medical staff. I'm saying that I didn't/don't respect the way he handled it.

22 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Anthony Davis, Paul George, Chris Paul, etc. It wasn't out of nowhere. He needed an excuse. I'm not siding with the medical staff. I'm saying that I didn't/don't respect the way he handled it.

This is different. Leonard is seen as milking his injury and his toughness being questioned. It was clear the team didn't buy into his injury. So my question is at what point did he just say I don't want to play for the Spurs anymore so I will fake the extent of the injury? When Leonard got hurt a few weeks before the season and the team misdiagnosed him? That was the start of the problem and he lost truth in them. Even when he came back he only returned for a few games as he felt some pain. But the team doctors thought he was healthy enough and then Pop had Parker/Ginobili call him out in a team meeting. Bush league move. 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

This is different. Leonard is seen as milking his injury and his toughness being questioned. It was clear the team didn't buy into his injury. So my question is at what point did he just say I don't want to play for the Spurs anymore so I will fake the extent of the injury? When Leonard got hurt a few weeks before the season and the team misdiagnosed him? That was the start of the problem and he lost truth in them. Even when he came back he only returned for a few games as he felt some pain. But the team doctors thought he was healthy enough and then Pop had Parker/Ginobili call him out in a team meeting. Bush league move. 

But again, you're taking Kawhi at his word on all of this.

2 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

But again, you're taking Kawhi at his word on all of this.

And then you're instead taking the word of the Spurs… who want what is best for themselves? 

There was NOTHING that ever came out about Kawhi being upset with the team heading into the 17-18 season. All this started with Kawhi's injury a few weeks before the season and what proceeded afterwards. Once again, I'm not even saying Kawhi and his team handled it the best as they certainly had their faults. But the brunt of the issue was the injury and how it was originally misdiagnosed and Kawhi losing trust in them for good.