2019 East Finals | (1) Milwaukee Bucks vs (2) Toronto Raptors (TOR leads 3-2)

beekay414

Who represents the East in the NBA Finals  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Who represents the East in the NBA Finals

• (1) Milwaukee Bucks
    • (3) Philadelphia 76ers
    • (2) Toronto Raptors

Just now, beekay414 said:

You didn't watch the same game much like you weren't watching the same series. That effort was piss poor from game 3 onward. They fought like ******* and laid down once things got tough. Just STFU and move on. Spoiled *** basketball fan. 

Laid down is what Houston did in game 6 and what Portland did. This series was extremely hard fought. I'd be proud of my team that had an amazing season. Yea they blew it, but it's a young squad in uncharted waters. Great season, relax dude.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

I'll see you that and raise you *THIS

Janice Aintgonnabeatoronto

I love all this crap being dropped on Giannis because his team lost.  Perhaps some of you could show some class like Leonard.  There's one guy I would love to have on the Bucks.  I'm sure if Giannis became available all of you ragging on him tonight would clamor for your team to sign him yesterday. 

• Like 1

Just now, beekay414 said:

You really want me to dig up all your dumb ****? Sit down and shut up. 

lol. Sure.. make you look more petty.. Do it for the LOLs.. Or take your L like a man and log off and quit taking everything to heart. 

Just messing with ya man.. You had insane unrealistic expectations.. I'm just big chilling. 

28 minutes ago, Vladimir L said:

Kawhi just is a monster his defense....his rebounding...his drive to the hoop and has some what of a jumper....

complete package

curry can only shoot thats nice

One of the LA teams going to love him next season.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pugger said:

I love all this crap being dropped on Giannis because his team lost.  Perhaps some of you could show some class like Leonard.  There's one guy I would love to have on the Bucks.  I'm sure if Giannis became available all of you ragging on him tonight would clamor for your team to sign him yesterday. 

EXXXCCUUSSSEEEE me. I took the "HEAT" when you *UCKS ripped me (Boston fan) for getting "backdoor swept". Take your anger out elsewhere.

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

You didn't watch the same game much like you weren't watching the same series. That effort was piss poor from game 3 onward. They fought like ******* and laid down once things got tough. Just STFU and move on. Spoiled *** basketball fan. 

Oh, I'll move on no problem, but maybe you should take your own advice. 

I saw another good hard fought playoff game. Look, I get your upset the season ended this way, and that's understandable. But you going on these rants is just stupid. 

I didn't see this being an effort problem at all. I just saw a team with limited options down the stretch and not having someone like Kawhi who could clear out and make the big plays. Once again, one point game and he clears out, takes it to the rack and kicks it to Gasol for a three. Next possession Lopez gets a put back to make it a two point game only for Leonard to hit a three. That was essentially the game. Both teams were evenly matched as hell with the Raptors having the better closer that helped them win three of the four tight games. That's the playoffs for you and pretty much one of the biggest reasons LeBron's teams dominated the East for so long. 

1 minute ago, El ramster said:

promising young athletic wing.. Whose still raw and in a rookie deal? I'll say yes to that in a heart beat.

I don't see it. He's fine I guess, but super promising? Based on what? He's got good size, can sometimes hit 3s, and plays solid defense. He doesn't have a single great trait. He's still theoretical after 2 years.

He also about to be in year 3 of that rookie contract. Would you give up #18 for him? I wouldn't.

1 minute ago, seminoles1 said:

I don't see it. He's fine I guess, but super promising? Based on what? He's got good size, can sometimes hit 3s, and plays solid defense. He doesn't have a single great trait. He's still theoretical after 2 years.

He also about to be in year 3 of that rookie contract. Would you give up #18 for him? I wouldn't.

Hell yess.... Asap and i hope we do.. It's the type of player i dream about..

Players like him and Kelly Oubre is all i dream about having.