2019 East Finals | (1) Milwaukee Bucks vs (2) Toronto Raptors (TOR leads 3-2)

beekay414

Who represents the East in the NBA Finals  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Who represents the East in the NBA Finals

• (1) Milwaukee Bucks
    • (3) Philadelphia 76ers
    • (2) Toronto Raptors

1 minute ago, Vladimir L said:

raptors are a better team obvious 

no way they win but kawhi will be the best player on the court

Like I said we will see. When KD saw him in 2016, no one was saying Kawhi was the best player on the court… NO ONE. 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Portland wasn't destroying these two teams, what's wrong with you? 

I really do.. Cj and Lillard would have ate.. Even scrubby arse Lowry was going in! and that dude sucks in the playoffs..

Vanvleet was left open. My gawd are you crazy.. portland would have put 120 every night against Mil..

Injured? He looked fine to me. 

But yes, he is clearly the better player right now. Giannis is amazing all around but is limited offensively. Let's see how he comes back next season. 

Breh.. Kawhi was limping and didn't have any lift. You are blind.. 

Man, I love Kawhi Leonard.  The man is absolutely brilliant.  27/17/7 in a close out game in the conference finals is bananas.  But best player in the world?  Did Kevin Durant die?

I'm rooting for the Raptors to win the title, but Kevin Durant needs to return to restore order.

Just now, El ramster said:

I really do.. Cj and Lillard would have ate.. Even scrubby arse Lowry was going in! and that dude sucks in the playoffs..

Vanvleet was left open. My gawd are you crazy.. portland would have put 120 every night against Mil..

No, you're a moron. Portland is not that good, both teams lock them up and overwhelm them. Blazers minus the top two not that good. 

• Like 1

Like I said we will see. When KD saw him in 2016, no one was saying Kawhi was the best player on the court… NO ONE. 

Bro, almost nobody was saying Kawhi Leonard was the best player in the world four weeks ago lol.  Now all of a sudden, he's the best.

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

No, you're a moron. Portland is not that good, both teams lock them up and overwhelm them. Blazers minus the top two not that good. 

You're tripping.. Either way it doesn't even matter.. Bro Cj and Lillard would have gone in.. 100%.. 

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

Kawhi getting the love but it was FVV that won that series. Don't get it twisted. 

Looks at numbers.... Double checks.. Checks again.. Running the numbers.. Crunches numbers again.. 

Nah this don't check out chief.. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

@J-ALL-DAY next time STFU and don't tell me how to be a fan. Mind your business and shut your trap. 

Make the sig. I don't renege. My team may be a bunch of mentally weak ******* but I'm not @El ramster

Get out your damn feelings. I don't give AF about how you be a fan. Do what you got yo do. 

2 minutes ago, El ramster said:

You're tripping.. Either way it doesn't even matter.. Bro Cj and Lillard would have gone in.. 100%.. 

No, the Blazers the same squad they always been. L-O-L if you think they beat the Raptors or Bucks. 

• Like 1