2019 East Finals | (1) Milwaukee Bucks vs (2) Toronto Raptors (TOR leads 3-2)

beekay414

Who represents the East in the NBA Finals  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Who represents the East in the NBA Finals

• (1) Milwaukee Bucks
    • (3) Philadelphia 76ers
    • (2) Toronto Raptors

4 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

You made a big deal outta how I approached this game. Next time just STFU and mind you business. Don't speak on what you don't know. 

No, you STFU and stop embarrassing yourself. These dudes definitely didn't lie down and give up. Game once again came down to the wire, all you can ask for. 

• Like 6

On 5/13/2019 at 12:24 PM, El ramster said:

I think Lowry shows up because we all expect him to suck and there’s no Lebron James on the other side. I think Kawhi holds off Giannis and Marc is a better rim protector than what Boston has. But this is me being optimistic because I need the bucks to lose lol to keep my sanity. 

Can we agree how money this was.. Ramgawd once again.. Money.. Money.. Money.. 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

No, you STFU and stop embarrassing yourself. These dudes definitely didn't lie down and give up. Game once again came down to the wire, all you can ask for. 

Well, you could ask for them to win. :P

8 minutes ago, showtime said:

Yes.  If you replace Leonard with a healthy Durant, there's absolutely no doubt in my mind the Raptors are still in the Finals.

Durant would have to put together an all time great postseason run with less help. Possible, but not a guarantee.

4 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Since you mentioned the greatest television show of all-time...

Curry and the rest of them boys looking at Kawhi like..

you-gonna-come-at-the-king-you-best-not-

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

You didn't watch the same game much like you weren't watching the same series. That effort was piss poor from game 3 onward. They fought like ******* and laid down once things got tough. Just STFU and move on. Spoiled *** basketball fan. 

Bs aside.. Great series.. Bucks are a true super star away to help Giannis.. Kris is what Kris.. He can't handle the heavy offensive load while trying to play elite defense..

Only a hand full of players have been able to do that.. Quite unfair to ask him of that. I'm im MIL im keeping him or using him in a S&T type of deal. I'll do everything possible to land Kyrie..

Because Mil needs that type of player.. This is a successful season to ask as a bucs fan.. Y'all should be happy.. 

2 minutes ago, Mossburg said:

Durant would have to put together an all time great postseason run with less help. Possible, but not a guarantee.

It's not all-time great, yet.  Beating the Magic, Sixers and Bucks is one thing.  If they beat GSW, then it becomes that.