2019 East Finals | (1) Milwaukee Bucks vs (2) Toronto Raptors (TOR leads 3-2)

beekay414

Who represents the East in the NBA Finals  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Who represents the East in the NBA Finals

• (1) Milwaukee Bucks
    • (3) Philadelphia 76ers
    • (2) Toronto Raptors

23 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

all this talk about how bad your sports cities have it, can't relate over here.

how many other cities can say they are about to be 9x college softball champions!?!

If there are other cities, I imagine the vast, vast majority of the residents still would have no idea.

56 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Don't know what?

Lol, Andrews tries to ask Giannis a question after she posted that article after the game and he responds with:

Good for him. 

Frankly, I wouldn't even go to the post-game press conference if I were in his shoes. I just had my heart ripped out, and now, I have to go talk to the media about it? Eff that.

59 minutes ago, jrry32 said:
1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Don't know what?

Lol, Andrews tries to ask Giannis a question after she posted that article after the game and he responds with:

Good for him. 

Frankly, I wouldn't even go to the post-game press conference if I were in his shoes. I just had my heart ripped out, and now, I have to go talk to the media about it? Eff that.

What a stupid question to ask. 

"You show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser"

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Pugger said:

I love all this crap being dropped on Giannis because his team lost.  Perhaps some of you could show some class like Leonard.  There's one guy I would love to have on the Bucks.  I'm sure if Giannis became available all of you ragging on him tonight would clamor for your team to sign him yesterday. 

You would love to have a top 5 player on your team? You don't say? 

13 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

EXXXCCUUSSSEEEE me. I took the "HEAT" when you *UCKS ripped me (Boston fan) for getting "backdoor swept". Take your anger out elsewhere.

EXXXCCUUUSSSEEEE me.  I NEVER ripped on you and I am not angry.  Disappointed sure, but not angry.  It appears YOU are the one with anger issues here, sir.