2019 East Finals | (1) Milwaukee Bucks vs (2) Toronto Raptors (TOR leads 3-2)

beekay414

Who represents the East in the NBA Finals  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Who represents the East in the NBA Finals

• (1) Milwaukee Bucks
    • (3) Philadelphia 76ers
    • (2) Toronto Raptors

2 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

C'Mon now, Bucks got away from a couple fouls early

Nothing anywhere near as blatant as that one. This has been a crapshow by the zebras. Soft foul on Kawhi = 2 FT. Mug the **** outta Giannis...what foul?

We're not helping ourselves out with the crap shooting but this has been terrible.

Edited by beekay414

Last missed foul was bad but I dont think in general it has been reffed unevenly. 

Bucks need to find the open shooter. There are 3 raptors in the lane when Giannis has the ball. You cant tell me there isnt someone open on the perimeter. 

25 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

Last missed foul was bad but I dont think in general it has been reffed unevenly. 

Bucks need to find the open shooter. There are 3 raptors in the lane when Giannis has the ball. You cant tell me there isnt someone open on the perimeter. 

No the refs have nothing to do with the score. The Bucks are the same sloppy, lazy team they were in game 1 vs Boston. Couple that with absolutely laughable shooting from everyone not named Brogdon and it's a miracle we're only down 10.

You'd think after an entire series of this "wall" Bude would have a better plan than run into it. He's been carried a bit by how good Giannis is.