Minicamp/OTA/TC Thread

33 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

Interesting looks like DaQuan Jones is going to be our NT next season  🤔 I like

Been a long time coming. However, he was moving one or the other whenever Simmons got back. Also Urban to me was an underrated signing. He’s had trouble staying on the field but he’s a solid player when he has been on the field. Definitely should help in the pass-game with his long arms.

• Like 1

Always tough to temper my excitement once TC reports come out. Hearing how Corey Davis is pretty much dominating and how Mariota has looked very good has me cautiously optimistic.

Alway's got to keep telling myself it's just training camp (and preseason too) though.

• Like 2

Watching Adoree is so frustrating like he has shutdown corner potential but he still plays the game without a freaking clue. Case in point I want you guys to look how badly he was beat by Sharpe in 1 on 1’s. If I’m Adoree this is common sense, okay I’m faster & quicker than Sharpe. I know he’s a precise route runner, therefore within the 1st 5yards of legal contact, I want to get in his chest, press or jam him try to dictate the route & feel him through, & if I miss with the jam I can recover because I’m faster than him & I can use the sideline as a weapon & pin him outside giving him no room to work with outside .. 🤔 he doesn’t uses his brain at all he plays off sits on the route gets beat & doesn't wrap his head to locate the ball.. 🤦🏽‍♂️ OBJ is going to have his way with him week 1

Edited by TitanRedd
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

Watching Adoree is so frustrating like he has shutdown corner potential but he still plays the game without a freaking clue. Case in point I want you guys to look how badly he was beat by Sharpe in 1 on 1’s. If I’m Adoree this is common sense, okay I’m faster & quicker than Sharpe. I know he’s a precise route runner, therefore within the 1st 5yards of illegal contact I want to get in his chest, press or jam him try to dictate the route & feel him through, & if I miss with the jam I can recover because I’m faster than him & I can use the sideline as a weapon & pin him outside giving him no room to work with outside .. 🤔 he doesn’t uses his brain at all he plays off sits on the route gets beat & doesn't wrap his head to locate the ball.. 🤦🏽‍♂️ OBJ is going to have his way with him week 1

The bolded is what has always pissed me off about him

3 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

The bolded is what has always pissed me off about him

My coach use to always say when a DB doesn’t gets his head around to locate the ball, it’s 1 or 2 things, he 1 has no ball skills or 2 he’s panicking therefore is playing like a chicken with his head cut off