Overwatch Mafia 2.0 - Game Over - The Six Stack Wins!!!

Whicker

5 minutes ago, squire12 said:

who are all the players still alive with nightly moves?

Ragnarok = tracker

Rackcs = watcher

bcb = vote reducer

Tk3 = redirect

Flacco = doctor

MWil = lover/hater

I think it would be good for those players to put forward what they have done on N1 and N2.  Thoughts on this?  Did I miss anyone?

My move is submitted at night but it protects three people the next day.

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

It has nothing to do with swag's read on you and entirely how I perceive dome's in thread and night actions. 

1. Now SwAg's read is irrelevant even though you were to bring him up? o.O
  2. Your unvote and my affirmative vote came right on top of each other (bottom of page 88). They were independent events that pushed both of them forward.
  3. Dome also killed Forge, who would have been lynched had we not switched. I never voted Forge as I thought he was town. I never interacted at all with Orca (wasn't sure on my read on him). That also happened, but only the SwAg kill mattered? If I'm mafia, why not keep the guy was hot on me around so as to keep the pressure up/distract from other mafia?

If you're locked on me, you're locked on me. You're wrong, but apparently I cannot convince you otherwise. *shrug* Is what it is.

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

@theuntouchable and @gopherwrestler, do you care to elaborate on why the no votes yesterday? Gopher, you used the "I was busy" card, but then came in almost immediately after Whicker declared night was over and we could talk. That's pretty scummy.

Because I got off work, if you were actually reading up, I typically only am on at 5 am-6:30 am..... at that time we were still drafting. Then typically I get home around 7 pm and am on till I go to bed. 

It rained so I have a little more time to be on this morning.

night was called at 6 yesterday. By the time I could post I was off work and night wAs just about over. 

Usually I have time to catch up before night, which I will tonight.

Just now, gopherwrestler said:

Because I got off work, if you were actually reading up, I typically only am on at 5 am-6:30 am..... at that time we were still drafting. Then typically I get home around 7 pm and am on till I go to bed. 

It rained so I have a little more time to be on this morning.

night was called at 6 yesterday. By the time I could post I was off work and night wAs just about over. 

Usually I have time to catch up before night, which I will tonight.

Since you're on Mountain West time, which is a made up lie, and not Eastern Standard Time, I'm calling you a liar. 

4 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Gopher 

I can get behind this as well

And if he bellies up green MW next.

What? WHY???????

Touch has a lay low scum game until the numbers dwindle so he is another scum. I suggest you follow me. 

I can also get behind this as well.

1 minute ago, Woz said:
  1. Now SwAg's read is irrelevant even though you were to bring him up? o.O
  2. Your unvote and my affirmative vote came right on top of each other (bottom of page 88). They were independent events that pushed both of them forward.
  3. Dome also killed Forge, who would have been lynched had we not switched. I never voted Forge as I thought he was town. I never interacted at all with Orca (wasn't sure on my read on him). That also happened, but only the SwAg kill mattered? If I'm mafia, why not keep the guy was hot on me around so as to keep the pressure up/distract from other mafia?

If you're locked on me, you're locked on me. You're wrong, but apparently I cannot convince you otherwise. *shrug* Is what it is.

Swag's read itself is irrelevant, the fact that he was pushing you is the relevant part. They're very different things. Swag thinking you're scum is not what makes you scum, but swag getting pushback from dome and then killed by dome is what makes me suspicious. My guess is dome used his doomfist kills to kill three town who everyone thought was scum so that he could claim he was trying to help town and failed. Then his faction kill was on Swag and that's what I saw. I wouldn't say I'm tunneled on you, I'm willing to consider other options and am definitely willing to switch but as of right now I think you're most likely to be scum based on everything I've said up to this point.

1 hour ago, rackcs said:

3. Swag was pretty tunneled in on you day 1, I think mafia would rather keep him around to continue pushing a townie if that were the case.

4. The Malf lynch was coming on strong in those last couple of minutes. I think it's certainly plausible that you jumped over to bus him right there near the end. The tides were definitely turning as far as the conversation was going even if the votes hadn't quite yet.

Swag didn't seem tunneled at all IMO.

Yeah but wasn't the vote count 5 - 4, meaning that his vote was enough to keep it from going into OT? I'm inclined to believe him. All in all the most scummy thing about Woz is his role pick. I haven't really seen other scumtells from him in this game.

1 hour ago, rackcs said:

2. Scum do defend town, I never denied that. But they also sometimes defend each other and that's what I think happened here. 

My opinion on this is that scum do defend town (and mafia), but won't take a hard stance on it unless they have other townies who would back them on it. There's never hard commitment unless they've already heard someone else defend said person already. 

1 hour ago, squire12 said:

I agree, but if tk3 used his redirect/switch on you and matts, where would mass move end up?  On you?

Rackcs

This post reeks.

1 hour ago, Tk3 said:

I wouldn’t go as far as to say clear, but I get the point and agree he is most likely civ

Not pardoning dome is a null tell, he would be exposing himself if he did so

He could have pardoned malf though, and probably would have if mafia 

However, it’s plausible that mafia could choose to hold onto that role until later in the game in a tighter ratio where he could do real damage with a halted lynch and free hit

Town vibes from this.

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

This makes some sense to me, and given the like from Squire, I vote Ragnarok, especially with that ridiculous use tracking an even night vigilante on N1. 

Is it just dumb luck, or scummy? I can't really say. Anything else Ragnarok did or said before that might be a scumtell?

2 hours ago, rackcs said:
2 hours ago, ET80 said:

With back to back lynches of mafia, are we good in saying Counselor and Rick aren't Mafia? You've got to think they would have burned a Pardon by now.

1. Swag

2. Flacco

3. Tk3

You realize swag is already dead?

TBH, this makes me believe more that ET is Civ.

Woz until I think of a more suitable vote, far from permanent. I'm getting pretty good civ vibes from everyone right now except squire.

4 minutes ago, Danger said:

I'm getting pretty good civ vibes from everyone right now except squire.

Elaborate on this. Interested to hear more.

Just now, ET80 said:

Elaborate on this. Interested to hear more.

Either squire is just putting his head in the sand going after racks who's pretty much confirmed civ at this point, he's not paying attention, or he's scum.

From a contributions stand point, losing him isn't a big deal if it turns out he is town, but he's the one who's the least town seeming to me. There are 4 mafia left. I reckon a few of them are sneaking in the shadows.

Just now, Counselor said:

Ok so what’s the scum list looking like

It's mostly conjecture at this point if you ask me. Nothing super telling has arisen just yet, maybe someone will be able to dig up something from previous nights that I've missed to the contrary.

1 minute ago, Danger said:

Either squire is just putting his head in the sand going after racks who's pretty much confirmed civ at this point, he's not paying attention, or he's scum.

From a contributions stand point, losing him isn't a big deal if it turns out he is town, but he's the one who's the least town seeming to me. There are 4 mafia left. I reckon a few of them are sneaking in the shadows.

Also, he's the lone vanilla character in the game. It's a low risk, high reward play to go after him.

IMO losing Squire is a tough call. On the one hand, if he's civ, his observations and charting are invaluable to us and he will come in super handy in the next several days. On the other hand, if he's scum, he could wreck us all in a super calculated Rambo-esque manner, picking us off one by one until the weakest are left standing, pointing fingers and blaming one another.

Archived