Overwatch Mafia 2.0 - Game Over - The Six Stack Wins!!!

Whicker

1 hour ago, Whicker said:

6 Gopher – ET1, Danger, Flacco, Squire, Mwil, Rag

@squire12 bc flacco isn't town in my mind.  Flacco could be mafia and they set up the protection of tk3 to clear flacco and skate to the win.  He also voted for and pushed gopher with the the 2 players I feel are definitely mafia (you and rags). 

I think knowing who he protected would help me judge whether or not to trust him moving forward

Why do you feel that it is best he keeps it to himself? 

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

@squire12 bc flacco isn't town in my mind.  Flacco could be mafia and they set up the protection of tk3 to clear flacco and skate to the win.  He also voted for and pushed gopher with the the 2 players I feel are definitely mafia (you and rags). 

I think knowing who he protected would help me judge whether or not to trust him moving forward

Why do you feel that it is best he keeps it to himself? 

I feel he is town.  If he reveals who he protected, then mafia will know who he cannot protect tonight.  Tk3 mentioned this earlier today I believe

5 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I feel he is town.  If he reveals who he protected, then mafia will know who he cannot protect tonight.  Tk3 mentioned this earlier today I believe

Good to know that you are protecting flacco.  

7 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

What does it help to reveal who flacco protected last night?  It may help you decide if he is town or scum, it absolutely helps scum determine who he cannot protect again tonight (assuming he is truthful with what he would say).  You wanting to know is anti town.  

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

@Ragnarok  did you trail or track anyone on N5?  If so, can you share what those results were?

You asked him that already. He said he sought but did not find i.e. "I got nuttin' for you."

24 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

PR, I have to believe I have a bit of a track record for not protecting Flacco.

The reason the mafia hit Tk3 last night is that they knew that Flacco could not protect him since he was protected yesterday. So, if Flacco said who he protected last night, that person would be dead man walking with no available protection.

So, there's a legitimate reason for Flacco to be silent on this front.

Archived