Overwatch Mafia 2.0 - Game Over - The Six Stack Wins!!!

Whicker

11 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Sadly no one has reasons to vote me besides "he's playing his scum game" 

One suggestion was me and Gopher were aligned as scum.  Well that obviousky didn't work 

Then there is everyone believes he's scum but no one really has given a reason 

Then there's let's look at his vote history.  One town one scum couple unknowns 

But alas y'all will just vote me anyhow.  Please please look at the people on these last few bad lynching when I'm gone.  Thanks 

Again, there is more to vote history than who you voted for.

5 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Day 6

1. ET - McCree (Split Triple Voter) – Matts* (173), Pickle** (173), Fin*** (173), Squire* (175), Bcb** (175), Matts*** (175), Touch * (178), Fin*** (178), Woz** (180)

7. Flacco – Zarya (Non-Consecutive Doctor) – Bcb (182)

10. Woz – Mei (2-shot Lynchproof)Woz (170)

12. Fin – Junkrat (Vengeful Vigilante)Woz (172)

14. Danger – Reinhardt (1-shot Multiple Roleblocker) – Woz (179)

16. Rick – Mercy (1-shot Governor) – Squire (170), Rags (173)

17. Rag – Hanzo (Tracker) – Bcb (180)

18. Mwil – Zenyatta (Loverizer/Haterizer) – Woz (173), Squire (174), Woz (180)

20. Bcb – Moira (Strong Loverizer) – Mwil (171)

21. Matts – Reaper (2-shot Commuter)

22. Touch – Orisa (1-shot Vote Motivator) – Squire (173)

24. Squire – Soldier 76 (Vanilla Townie) – Bcb (182)

Vote Count (7 to lynch)
6 Woz – Zenyatta, Woz, Fin, Danger, Mwil, ET2
4 Bcb – Rags, Squire, Flacco,
Orisa
2 Squire – Touch, Orisa
1 Rags – Pickle
1 Mwil – Bcb
1 Fin – ET3
1 Touch - ET1

Paged

13 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Sadly no one has reasons to vote me besides "he's playing his scum game" 

One suggestion was me and Gopher were aligned as scum.  Well that obviousky didn't work 

Then there is everyone believes he's scum but no one really has given a reason 

Then there's let's look at his vote history.  One town one scum couple unknowns 

But alas y'all will just vote me anyhow.  Please please look at the people on these last few bad lynching when I'm gone.  Thanks 

@bcb1213

Who are your top scum reads?  Offer some options would be good

38 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Can you explain why? If he’s civ he can still wraith. If he’s scum and we don’t, he will cruise to victory.

So argument #1: Look at the role he took!

Counterargument: Even though I have been a top contender for votes 3 or 4 days now, I haven't activated the ability. Why? Because my taking it was designed to deny it to the mafia. It was never my intention to use it, which I would hope is at least plausible if not outright established by this point

33 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Day 1-2 interaction with swag, ended up dead.

Argument #2: He didn't play well with SwAg!

Counterargument: First off, get your info correct: SwAg was dead N1. Second, I showed (with contemporary posts) that I was sick and tired of playing his games. By the point you reference, it was bleeding obvious I was just responding to him just to irritate him.

Rebuttal: Saying you don't like playing with SwAg doesn't count because that's a lot of people.

Counter-rebuttal: So, my ignoring him is normal play for many other players but in my case it is definitive proof of my guilt? How does that logic follow?

38 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

See who he voted for and how well that aged too. 

Voted/focused on Flacco: looks bad since the doctor saved Tk3. I admitted I was wrong.

Was one of the votes that made the Malf Lynch work.

Was one of the votes on James (admittedly that had a lot of self-interest), but I didn't waver.

Grudgingly voted for Counselor, which came late. I thought I had posted but apparently hadn't until right before the deadline.

Didn't vote against Dome because of the quick hammer (was putting my kids to bed). Didn't vote last night because I thought the deadline was later, BUT didn't like the gopher vote (tried to explain his absences).

So a mixed bag.

What's you voting history look like? Oh ... yeah ... that

43 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

He then smartly disappeared for a day or two and then self voted this morning

Because I have gotten to the point of extreme frustration.

@ET80 earlier said that the textbook touch was be inactive early, become aggressive late, and accuse everyone else who accuses the person of being mafia.

In my case, my activity has dwindled, less aggressive as the game has gone, and stopped accusing people. Effectively the anti-textbook.

Honestly, I figured if you were so afraid of this ability of mine (that I have never used), then I should assist you on taking me out so that you can focus on finding the real mafia.

That said, people (especially the one shots) need to go back and re-read their roles *carefully*. There is at least one person whose waiting may be putting town at risk by waiting (and, no, I don't mean me).

39 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I’m not banking on him being back until just before the deadline tonight if he stays consistent.

So, you read this wrong too.

39 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@MWil23. You seem really eager to lynch woz.  

He does, doesn't he?

• Like 1

On 5/17/2019 at 6:16 AM, Tk3 said:

Are pink bubbles consistent with Zaria?

Either way, that is the only protective role. Flacco saved me last night.

He is civ (unless mafia went super WIFOM and hit/protected the same player)

Btw, @MWil23 ...Tk3 revealed the protection himself. No one forced that.

• Like 2

@Woz yes I know Danger is still out there and he’s also piggybacked off of basically every single vote I’ve done. Go back and look. I was hoping to push you, flush him out, you would wraith, and we’d hammer him immediately after. I’ve been trying to ply the long game for 3+ days now. He’s been quick to back me...too quick IMO.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

@Woz I’m also aware of PR which is why I just asked why he’d ask Flacco about who he protected last night after TK3 went down.

PR is either blatantly civ or blatantly maf with his seemingly inability to recognize who I protected that night. Really it was shocking. Then he wants me to out who I'm protecting moving forward? Yikes.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

@Woz yes I know Danger is still out there and he’s also piggybacked off of basically every single vote I’ve done. Go back and look. I was hoping to push you, flush him out, you would wraith, and we’d hammer him immediately after. I’ve been trying to ply the long game for 3+ days now. He’s been quick to back me...too quick IMO.

Wait ... Your entire plan is based on:

1. Me using my power during the day (which j cannot), and

2. Having a power I don't have? My power makes it so you cannot vote for me. I don't disappear.

20 minutes ago, Woz said:

So argument #1: Look at the role he took!

Counterargument: Even though I have been a top contender for votes 3 or 4 days now, I haven't activated the ability. Why? Because my taking it was designed to deny it to the mafia. It was never my intention to use it, which I would hope is at least plausible if not outright established by this point

Argument #2: He didn't play well with SwAg!

Counterargument: First off, get your info correct: SwAg was dead N1. Second, I showed (with contemporary posts) that I was sick and tired of playing his games. By the point you reference, it was bleeding obvious I was just responding to him just to irritate him.

Rebuttal: Saying you don't like playing with SwAg doesn't count because that's a lot of people.

Counter-rebuttal: So, my ignoring him is normal play for many other players but in my case it is definitive proof of my guilt? How does that logic follow?

Voted/focused on Flacco: looks bad since the doctor saved Tk3. I admitted I was wrong.

Was one of the votes that made the Malf Lynch work.

Was one of the votes on James (admittedly that had a lot of self-interest), but I didn't waver.

Grudgingly voted for Counselor, which came late. I thought I had posted but apparently hadn't until right before the deadline.

Didn't vote against Dome because of the quick hammer (was putting my kids to bed). Didn't vote last night because I thought the deadline was later, BUT didn't like the gopher vote (tried to explain his absences).

So a mixed bag.

What's you voting history look like? Oh ... yeah ... that

Because I have gotten to the point of extreme frustration.

@ET80 earlier said that the textbook touch was be inactive early, become aggressive late, and accuse everyone else who accuses the person of being mafia.

In my case, my activity has dwindled, less aggressive as the game has gone, and stopped accusing people. Effectively the anti-textbook.

Honestly, I figured if you were so afraid of this ability of mine (that I have never used), then I should assist you on taking me out so that you can focus on finding the real mafia.

That said, people (especially the one shots) need to go back and re-read their roles *carefully*. There is at least one person whose waiting may be putting town at risk by waiting (and, no, I don't mean me).

So, you read this wrong too.

He does, doesn't he?

FTR, ET has no idea what he’s talking about 

2 minutes ago, Woz said:

Wait ... Your entire plan is based on:

1. Me using my power during the day (which j cannot), and

2. Having a power I don't have? My power makes it so you cannot vote for me. I don't disappear.

tenor.gif

I’m willing to use anyone as bait with only 2 scum left. If he’s be willing I’d use Finn as a kamikaze too.

10 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@Woz I’m also aware of PR which is why I just asked why he’d ask Flacco about who he protected last night after TK3 went down.

Because there is a chance that if Flacco was mafia, they intentionally had him protect their target to give him some town bona fides (especially if Rags tracked him). I can understand PR's questioning on that front.

At the same time, if Flacco is town, him saying anything is a bad idea as we discussed earlier.