Overwatch Mafia 2.0 - Game Over - The Six Stack Wins!!!

Whicker

SIDE NOTE: 

Might I recommend we move on from the stone age and leave Chatty by the way side and start utilizing discord for these things instead? We did so a few nights in because chatty was out of commission and we just stuck at discord. It's way better.

• Like 3

Just now, MWil23 said:

Good work Flacco! Danger how you skated by is nothing short of astonishing tbh. I blame @Woz lol

blame matts tbh

we started doing that in chatty a couple days ago and it's actually pretty fun

• Like 2

Just now, Danger said:

SIDE NOTE: 

Might I recommend we move on from the stone age and leave Chatty by the way side and start utilizing discord for these things instead? We did so a few nights in because chatty was out of commission and we just stuck at discord. It's way better.

Agreed. All my chattys will be discord from now on. get with it or have no access. 

Just now, Danger said:

SIDE NOTE: 

Yeah Discord is so much better for this.

1 minute ago, Danger said:

SIDE NOTE: 

Agreed 100%. Discord is better in every way

Just now, theuntouchable said:

No need for apologies dude, I would not have put Flacco in that pile. Danger would have been toast but I don’t think I ever would have voted Flacco. 

We had to take you out above those who had useful powers left because you were the most sensible town leader in this game.

Yeah, to be clear, Flacco had enough mod verification and evidence to give a ton of street credit.  The issue for me was the artificial contributions and positioning other people for ideas, to then be fostered and reinforced.  I think if Danger fell, Flacco would have gone eventually if people re-read since those two were at the hip.

• Like 1