Overwatch Mafia 2.0 - Game Over - The Six Stack Wins!!!

Whicker

7 minutes ago, The Orca said:

You wanted to talk to Tk3 specifically about neutralizing threatening roles. Specifically you "claimed" you wanted to do it. You then quickly take a role that is threatening/helpful to mafia. So you claimed softly you are going to work in conjunction to hurt mafia with your selection....then shift quickly. As a result "soft claiming" mafia yourself 

@Dome

@Tk3

@Pickle Rick

@theuntouchable

@Forge

@Nazgul

@Counselor

did I do good here lmao :D

tenor.gif?itemid=5143507

giphy.gif

13 minutes ago, The Orca said:

You wanted to talk to Tk3 specifically about neutralizing threatening roles. Specifically you "claimed" you wanted to do it. You then quickly take a role that is threatening/helpful to mafia. So you claimed softly you are going to work in conjunction to hurt mafia with your selection....then shift quickly. As a result "soft claiming" mafia yourself 

@Dome

@Tk3

@Pickle Rick

@theuntouchable

@Forge

@Nazgul

@Counselor

did I do good here lmao :D

tenor.gif?itemid=5143507

No, why the **** would anyone soft claim Mafia?

Just now, The Orca said:

Sorry forgot you played that game :(

@ET80

I'm not sure if what I did qualified as "playing".

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

@ET80 how did I do?

These rabbit holes you get trapped in are such a pain.

Gonna try a football analogy (I think you watch football, I don't know): We're right now down 14 points. We have the time and the firepower to tie this game up, but you're trying to win the game on one play. There is no play that'll get us those 14 points, take it slowly and build your case, don't just start drawing up wild maps looking for Pete Silva.

K? K. K... K!

2 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I'm not sure if what I did qualified as "playing".

These rabbit holes you get trapped in are such a pain.

Gonna try a football analogy (I think you watch football, I don't know): We're right now down 14 points. We have the time and the firepower to tie this game up, but you're trying to win the game on one play. There is no play that'll get us those 14 points, take it slowly and build your case, don't just start drawing up wild maps looking for Pepe Silva.

K? K. K... K!

Damn autocorrect.

Archived