Overwatch Mafia 2.0 - Game Over - The Six Stack Wins!!!

Whicker

Day 1

1. ET - McCree (Split Triple Voter) – Swag* (19), Orca** (19), Rick*** (19), Flacco* (73), James** (73), Matts*** (73), Dome* (75), Woz** (75), Malf*** (75), James* (79), Matts** (79), Danger*** (79), Matts* (83), Counselor** (83), Flacco*** (83)

2. Gopher - Lucio (1-shot multiple Loverizer) -

3. Dome – Doomfist (2-shot Vigilante)Forge (43)

4. Swag – Brigitte (Jack of all Trades) – Malf (15), Matts (42)

5. Tk3 – Pharah (Bus Driver)Forge (83)

6. Forge – Bastion (Double Voter)James (40), MD4L (41), Gopher (55)

7. Flacco – Zarya (Non-Consecutive Doctor) – Gopher (13)

8. Rack – Widowmaker (Watcher)Forge (67)

9. MD4L – Tracer (Even-night Vigilante)Forge (65)

10. Woz – Mei (2-shot Lynchproof)Forge (48), ET (57), Unvote (82), Flacco (83)

11. Matts – D.Va (Lynchproof Maker) – ET (12), Gopher (15), Squire (40), Swag (74), ET (75), Squire (76)

12. Fin – Junkrat (Vengeful Vigilante)Nazgul (68), Touch (72)

13. Orca – Sombra (3-shot Roleblocker) – Matts (20), Counselor (61), Matts (68)

14. Danger – Reinhardt (1-shot multiple Roleblocker) – Gopher (13), Counselor (38), Malf (56)

15. Malf – Ana (1-shot Motivator) – Danger (8), Gopher (32), Unvote (37), James (56)

16. Rick – Mercy (1-shot Governor) – Malf (12), Gopher (14), Dome (24), MD4L (41)

17. Rag – Hanzo (Tracker) – MD4L (47)

18. Mwil – Zenyatta (Loverizer/Haterizer) – Gopher (11), MD4L (61)

19. James – Winston (Odd-night Jailkeeper) – Danger (18)

20. Bcb – Moira (Strong Loverizer) – James (63)

21. Naz – Reaper (2-shot Commuter)No Vote (67)

22. Touch – Orisa (1-shot Vote Motivator) -

23. Counselor – Baptiste (1-shot Multiple Governor) – Gopher (13), MD4L (55), Dome (67), ET (74), Matts (82)

24. Squire – Soldier 76 (Vanilla Townie) – Bcb (72), ET (78)

Vote Count (13 to lynch)
4 Matts – Swag, Orca, ET1, Counselor
4 Forge – Dome, MD4L, Rack, Tk3
3 MD4L – Pickle, Ragnarok, MWil
3 Gopher – Flacco, Forge,
Bastion
2 James – Malf, Bcb
2 Flacco – ET3, Woz
1 Danger – James
1 Malf – Danger
1 ET – Squire
1 Touch – Fin
1 Squire – Matts
1 Counselor – ET2

An hour and ten minutes until night!!

Still need votes from @gopherwrestler and @theuntouchable

10 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

If it comes down to Forge vs. Matts, you'd rather me protect Bastion vs. d.Va?

Well, one of us is going to get lynched. I'll decide on which one later as I could be the one to decide it. I may vote me, I may vote him. The tricky part is that I know I am town, so I'd rather have scum use a night move on me rather than just straight up lynch myself so I'll likely vote him, unless some people have strong objections to it. 

Honestly, I wouldn't use it on me anyway. The best thing that can happen is that I get targeted for a faction kill by Scum. It is one of the better things that I can do. Use it on someone who would be valuable moving in the future to trying to find scum. Someone like Pickle is a good candidate. Squire too (assuming you believe that they are town). TK3 and swag will always be good choices if you think that they are town as well. 

12 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Sorry guys I haven't been able to read up much today because I've been super busy with a home insurance claim I'm dealing with + work. I'll start being up-to-date tomorrow, but for now who do I need to protect tonight?

do NOT telegraph your protection

cmon man, really?

No else found that suspicious? Flacco gets two votes and immediately waltzes in like "oh hey haven't been around, won't have time to read over the thread, who should I save?"

Only other interaction today was to say "how rude" ... when he got a vote.

Just now, Woz said:

No else found that suspicious? Flacco gets two votes and immediately waltzes in like "oh hey haven't been around, won't have time to read over the thread, who should I save?"

Only other interaction today was to say "how rude" ... when he got a vote.

My two votes right now are ET (who vote me yesterday) and you....?

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

My two votes right now are ET (who vote me yesterday) and you....?

And then you magically appeared.

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I magically appeared 24 hours after ET voted me? Damn that is magic. I'm basically Lady Mellisandre rn call me the Red Woman

Let's go to the tape, Bob:

3:27 PM ET - https://forums.footballsfuture.com/topic/19166-overwatch-mafia-20-day-1-ends-tuesday-8pm-est/?page=73&tab=comments#comment-1825478

3 hours ago, ET80 said:

1. Flacco

2. James

3. Matts

3:52 PM ET - https://forums.footballsfuture.com/topic/19166-overwatch-mafia-20-day-1-ends-tuesday-8pm-est/?page=74&tab=comments#comment-1825515

3 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:
3 hours ago, ET80 said:

1. Flacco

2. James

3. Matts

wow im offended

Not following the thread, but aware enough to respond when voted for within short order.

4:23 PM ET - https://forums.footballsfuture.com/topic/19166-overwatch-mafia-20-day-1-ends-tuesday-8pm-est/?page=75&tab=comments#comment-1825574

2 hours ago, ET80 said:

Voted incorrectly - ET isn't playing this game.

Thanks. 

1. Dome

2. WoZ

3. Malf

Moves off of you. You disappear.

6:23 PM ET - https://forums.footballsfuture.com/topic/19166-overwatch-mafia-20-day-1-ends-tuesday-8pm-est/?page=83&tab=comments#comment-1825829

45 minutes ago, ET80 said:

1. Matts

2. Counselor

3. Flacco

6:24 PM ET - https://forums.footballsfuture.com/topic/19166-overwatch-mafia-20-day-1-ends-tuesday-8pm-est/?page=83&tab=comments#comment-1825834

44 minutes ago, Woz said:
44 minutes ago, Woz said:

Now, that's an interesting name to me.

Yeah, I'm down with that train. Flacco.

6:42 PM ET - https://forums.footballsfuture.com/topic/19166-overwatch-mafia-20-day-1-ends-tuesday-8pm-est/?page=83&tab=comments#comment-1825869

29 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Sorry guys I haven't been able to read up much today because I've been super busy with a home insurance claim I'm dealing with + work. I'll start being up-to-date tomorrow, but for now who do I need to protect tonight?

So, you were able to respond in reasonable amount of time with regards to the votes you get (as well as the GoT thread (good taste, bad timing)), but you cannot keep up with the thread and just happen to swing by and go "oh, who should I protect?"

7 minutes ago, Woz said:

Very interesting 🤔🤔

Archived