Overwatch Mafia 2.0 - Game Over - The Six Stack Wins!!!

Whicker

Just now, SwAg said:

I don't have a problem with lynching Flacco, either.  I thought he was trying to keep his head down throughout the day.  Just then I see Counselor and Woz voting for him and I'm like is that really who I'm voting with?

I don't like you either, but at least have the common courtesy of addressing my reasoning.

1 minute ago, Woz said:

Look, I don't like targeting the doc (I'd love for a reason not to vote Flacco here), but no one else thinks that whole series of interactions was suspect?

It's totally suspect. I find a whole lot of excuse posts suspect (in general), then add in the timing you pointed out and its completely scummy....but it is the doctor. I think that's more of a day 2 discussion

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

If I'm stuck between matts and Forge, it's probably matts.

Given it's night 1, we need to be looking more at what each of them has to offer to each side.

D Va honestly doesn't offer much to the Civs, and quite a bit to the mafia. 
Bastion is equally powerful to both sides.

In terms of sheer value with these two, the vote should be matts. I'd prefer we just lynch malf because his scumtell has been really strong this game.

However unless we get that train moving right now, I will be changing my vote to Matts.

Just now, squire12 said:

What reason does mafia have to take the doctor?

1 of the kill options was selected earlier, so mafia may have 1 of the vig hits

Same reason I took the lynchproof: prevent it from being in the other side's hands?

I wasn't trying not to address it.  I think it's right.  He was absent, picked, left the thread, said he hasn't been around, but responded every time he was voted.  Then ghosted again.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

? Because it's The Doctor?  Even if it serves no use to them in terms of the actual ability, you're discounting like half the game with that logic.

Mafia knows who the doctor is.  he is an easy target.   I get the preventing town from getting it, but effectively it is a nothing role if mafia takes the killing roles

Just now, SwAg said:

What's Malf at? 1?

Yes. If you switch and I switch, he's at 4. But that still leaves him trailing behind me, overall, so wouldn't work without someone else. 

Day 1

1. ET - McCree (Split Triple Voter) – Swag* (19), Orca** (19), Rick*** (19), Flacco* (73), James** (73), Matts*** (73), Dome* (75), Woz** (75), Malf*** (75), James* (79), Matts** (79), Danger*** (79), Matts* (83), Counselor** (83), Flacco*** (83)

2. Gopher - Lucio (1-shot Multiple Loverizer) -

3. Dome – Doomfist (2-shot Vigilante)Forge (43)

4. Swag – Brigitte (Jack of all Trades) – Malf (15), Matts (42)

5. Tk3 – Pharah (Bus Driver)Forge (83)

6. Forge – Bastion (Double Voter)James (40), MD4L (41), Gopher (55), Matts (87)

7. Flacco – Zarya (Non-Consecutive Doctor) – Gopher (13)

8. Rack – Widowmaker (Watcher)Forge (67)

9. MD4L – Tracer (Even-night Vigilante)Forge (65)

10. Woz – Mei (2-shot Lynchproof)Forge (48), ET (57), Unvote (82), Flacco (83)

11. Matts – D.Va (Lynchproof Maker) – ET (12), Gopher (15), Squire (40), Swag (74), ET (75), Squire (76)

12. Fin – Junkrat (Vengeful Vigilante)Nazgul (68), Touch (72), Fin (86)

13. Orca – Sombra (3-shot Roleblocker) – Matts (20), Counselor (61), Matts (68)

14. Danger – Reinhardt (1-shot Multiple Roleblocker) – Gopher (13), Counselor (38), Malf (56)

15. Malf – Ana (1-shot Motivator) – Danger (8), Gopher (32), Unvote (37), James (56), Forge (84)

16. Rick – Mercy (1-shot Governor) – Malf (12), Gopher (14), Dome (24), MD4L (41)

17. Rag – Hanzo (Tracker) – MD4L (47)

18. Mwil – Zenyatta (Loverizer/Haterizer) – Gopher (11), MD4L (61)

19. James – Winston (Odd-night Jailkeeper) – Danger (18)

20. Bcb – Moira (Strong Loverizer) – James (63)

21. Naz – Reaper (2-shot Commuter)No Vote (67)

22. Touch – Orisa (1-shot Vote Motivator) -

23. Counselor – Baptiste (1-shot Multiple Governor) – Gopher (13), MD4L (55), Dome (67), ET (74), Matts (82), Rick (86), Flacco (86), Matts (87)

24. Squire – Soldier 76 (Vanilla Townie) – Bcb (72), ET (78), Orca (85)

Vote Count (13 to lynch)
6 Matts – Swag, Orca, ET1, Counselor, Forge, Bastion
5 Forge – Dome, MD4L, Rack, Tk3, Malf
3 MD4L – Pickle, Ragnarok, MWil
2 Flacco – ET3, Woz
1 James – Bcb
1 Danger – James
1 Malf – Danger
1 Orca – Squire
1 Fin – Fin
1 Squire – Matts
1 Counselor – ET2
1 Gopher – Flacco

I'm suddenly not feeling great about voting Forge with both MD4L and malf voting him. I think they're both scum and I doubt they'd be bussing him here.

Unvote Forge

Give me a sec to finish catching up

Archived