2019 Offseason Trade Rumors & Free Agency Thread

resilient part 2

5 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

I don't even know how to word this. Kyrie is more talented, yes, but is he a better player? Kyrie is just such a dumb stubborn player it feels like. He also brings a whole new meaning to pulling a randy moss.

Kemba will be a culture and locker room upgrade. So even if he is less talented Boston will be better.

2 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

makes sense

My dream free agency is adding Bojan and either Thad Young/Marcus Morris/Bobby Portis. Move Joe Ingles into a 6th man type of role and we'll be pretty damn good next season. 

PG - Mike Conley

SG - Donavan Mitchell

SF - Bojan Bogdanovic 

PF - Bobby Portis

C - Rudy Gobert

Bench: 

PG - Dante Exum

SF - Joe Ingles

SF - Royce O'Neale 

Need another big but I really like that rotation. A huge upgrade in offensive fire power. 

5 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

How weak minded are the rest of the Cs? Jeez. 

You don’t see how Irving ghosting his teammates and then, “apologizing” to Lebron for being a young player that wanted everything at his fingertips drove a wedge in the locker room?

3 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Culture and locker room upgrade? Dude has been a loser his entire career. 

Yup. You can be a really good player on a bad team. He’s been a consummate professional his entire tenure in Charlotte while being surrounded by garbage for all of it.

3 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

Yup. You can be a really good player on a bad team. He’s been a consummate professional his entire tenure in Charlotte while being surrounded by garbage for all of it.

He's a professional loser. 

14 minutes ago, Fresh Prince said:

So having the star player go weeks without talking to his teammates at times wouldn't affect the locker room? 

I was half-joking but still. If you play worse because someone hurt your feelings, that also says something about you, no?

4 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

I was half-joking but still. If you play worse because someone hurt your feelings, that also says something about you, no?

Yeah it does I mean there’s no doubt he messed with that locker room’s psyche.