2019 Offseason Trade Rumors & Free Agency Thread

resilient part 2

7 minutes ago, DirtyDez said:

Nice recovery from Ainge but they need a big and Horford leaving wasn’t the worst thing for them at his age.  

Theis has some potential. They should bring Boogie in on a team friendly deal.

34 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

I was half-joking but still. If you play worse because someone hurt your feelings, that also says something about you, no?

I don't think it's because people had hurt feelings, I think it's because players had no idea how to play with Kyrie. You know damn well how important chemistry is in basketball. Everyone has dudes they hate playing with at pickup even though they're good players. 

Utah is going to steal Bojan from Indiana, an interesting move. Can he play the stretch 4 spot? Hopefully, we give him around 13-14M per year. Use the rest of our cap space to sign JaMychal Green, Mike Scott, or Bobby Portis. A stretch big would do wonders. Let Tony Bradley and Willie Reed fight for backup minutes at the 5. 

Edited by NYRaider

Who do you guys want your teams to target? Assuming that we land Bojan, I'd like to see us go after: 

JaMychal Green, Jeff Green, Mike Scott, Jonas Jerebko, Maxi Kleber, Mike Muscla, and Frank Kaminsky. A stretch big like Green, Kleber, or Muscla would be awesome especially because they can play some 5 too.