2019 Offseason Trade Rumors & Free Agency Thread

resilient part 2

4 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

richardson

who is an elite 3&D guy

He is, and they definitely needed him in this S&T.

But your bucket getter from the perimeter is Harris. I mean it can work but Simmoms better be some sort of a threat in these tight playoff games.

Defensively though? Filthy. 

4 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Lmao horford at the 4 hasn’t worked since college. 

what?

he's pretty much been on very good teams his entire career. 

if not winning a title is the definition of not working, then sure that post makes sense.

7 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

So the Clippers are in trouble now, right? 

Their whole pitch was Kawhi + another max contract guy, so unless he wants to play with D'Angelo Russell it's looking grim for the Clippers. 

Just now, 11sanchez11 said:

I don't understand why.

I would be more worried about their speed/quickness defensively. 

Tobias is their only perimeter offensive initiator and he's really only good at getting that himself, not for others. This is going to result in a lot of Horford and Embiid late shot clock pull ups and such. I don't see any type of consistent offense in the half court. Especially when their PG can't shoot at all.

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

Tobias is their only perimeter offensive initiator and he's really only good at getting that himself, not for others. This is going to result in a lot of Horford and Embiid late shot clock pull ups and such. I don't see any type of consistent offense in the half court. Especially when their PG can't shoot at all.

They're basically starting 2 PF's and 2 C's. 

Just now, beekay414 said:

There's plenty of action you can run with Simmons and Al. Plus, Richardson is a capable initiator. Besides Brogdon, this might be the best move in the East thus far

Archived