2019 Offseason Trade Rumors & Free Agency Thread

resilient part 2

im confused by people saying they dont get the dlo trade. Expecially when its soe of the same people saying how people were just gonna swarn steph and gs was trash. Gives them another ball handler and shot maker, when klay comes back he'll just slide to the 3. Great move to stay above water and still be a legit contender (assuming they can resign looney).

1 minute ago, GSUeagles14 said:

im confused by people saying they dont get the dlo trade. Expecially when its soe of the same people saying how people were just gonna swarn steph and gs was trash. Gives them another ball handler and shot maker, when klay comes back he'll just slide to the 3. Great move to stay above water and still be a legit contender (assuming they can resign looney).

I agree. I’d feel better having an all-star in D’Lo who is young has tons of talent and will grow because Steph and Klay aren’t getting younger and has tons of miles on them. D’Lo will flourish with a better situation with Klay and Steph because he flourished with Dinwiddie, Harris, and LeVert with the Nets. I love this move for him. 

Just now, GSUeagles14 said:

lakers in so much trouble if they miss out on kawhi. Like whos even left? Pat beverly as the "crown jewel" of your fa class would be an absolute disaster.

Beverly, Marcus Morris, Seth Curry, and Darius Miller!

1 minute ago, GSUeagles14 said:

lakers in so much trouble if they miss out on kawhi. Like whos even left? Pat beverly as the "crown jewel" of your fa class would be an absolute disaster.

To quote the great Porky Pig, "That's all folks!"

Archived