2019 Offseason Trade Rumors & Free Agency Thread

resilient part 2

39 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

*or the clippers

I'll still believe he signs more than a 2+1 with anyone when I see it.  Dude's not going to miss out on his opportunity to cash in on a Super Max deal once he's at 10 years accrued.

1 minute ago, The LBC said:

I'll still believe he signs more than a 2+1 with anyone when I see it.  Dude's not going to miss out on his opportunity to cash in on a Super Max deal once he's at 10 years accrued.

That's dangerous to count on with his injury issues.

Just now, seminoles1 said:

That's dangerous to count on with his injury issues.

I understand, but I also think people overplay the severity of his knee issues (the same way they did his eye issue - which hasn't been an issue since being repaired) because of the recency of KD and Klay's injuries.

4 hours ago, MookieMonstah said:

lol so obtuse. The Clippers have one of the saddest histories in the NBA. The Lakers are that team, the team guys grow up wanting to be apart of. They could have a bottled fart as a GM and Lebron would’ve gone there.

You can use Lebron as justification for that front office if you want, but we’re all laughing at you not with you. 

Yeah, Lebron was never coming to us.  I'm actually a fan of Lebron the person, but dude's got an ego the size of Staples Center, there's no way in hell he wasn't leaving for a historically-marquee franchise (and, not that they were even in the hunt for him IIRC, you could have knocked Chicago out right off the bat because Bron wasn't going to allow for even further head-to-head comparisons to Jordan).  It was Lakers, Knicks, or Celtics if/when he did leave Cleveland; Lebron already had his brand and he wasn't tying it to any franchise with a history that he didn't feel was at his level.

7 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Fans of the Rockets have the same loser mentality as the players. Worrying about damn MVPs instead of actually winning. 

I’m not sure what this has to do with anything. It really doesn’t even make sense. I’m sure my “worrying” really effects the teams performance. We not been able to get over one the greatest teams ever. 

You guys need to get over the fact that Houston has been the only team trying to compete and quit hating on them for coming close. No one else has. 

3 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

I’m not sure what this has to do with anything. It really doesn’t even make sense. I’m sure my “worrying” really effects the teams performance. We not been able to get over one the greatest teams ever. 

You guys need to get over the fact that Houston has been the only team trying to compete and quit hating on them for coming close. No one else has. 

Get over what fact? The Warriors have been smacking the Rockets for the last five years. 

No, the Rockets fan base and the organization are all the same. Never seen a team with their GM to the players to the fanbase care more about MVPs than the Rockets with Harden. 

2 hours ago, Kip Smithers said:

Honestly I feel whoever signs boogie maybe getting a steal. He now has a full offseason to get right and heal up. He was a max player before his injury too.

EXACTLY what I was thinking. 

I bolded everything because all 3 sentences make great sense. 

Archived