2019 Offseason Trade Rumors & Free Agency Thread

resilient part 2

1 hour ago, MookieMonstah said:

Yeah I don’t see why Grizzlies should be in a rush to buyout/waive Bradley, Iguodala or Crowder. Contenders will pay for those dudes at the deadline at the very least.

Well Bradley needs to be waived by July 10th for roster spots and it saves $10 million.

9 minutes ago, Leader said:

Chris Broussard:  Kawhi Update: Raptors had strong meeting yesterday. Drake heavily involved. Talked of having Kawhi involved w/his OVO record label. Kawhi in deep soul searching. Wants Lakers but wants to make sure Big 3 will fit/work. Clippers out. It’s btwn Lakers & Raptors. Very close.

Broussard is a troll.

13 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

So...Lakers are kind of screwed if Kawhi doesn't decide by July 6th. Which I'm assuming Kawhi must know, so he has to make a decision in the next two days right?

Unless he’s not going to the lakers then it’s smart 

5 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

No, you're right on target. New management has been in asset accumulation mode since the change up this summer and I ******* love it.

I'm interested to see if your staff can get anything out of Josh Jackson. It'll be a nice change of pace for him to actually have a PG/playmaker on the court with him. 

Morant - Jackson - Clarke - JJJ is one of the most athletic young cores in the league. Anthony Edwards Jr is the perfect pick to round out that core next year, I pray he ends up in Memphis. 

3 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

1385.gif

And yet, the Lakers as currently constructed would still beat the Celtics in a 7 game series xD.  Yes, this includes the fact that we have no bench to speak of.  

Not that the Celtics will be anywhere close to making the Finals next year.

Archived