2019 Offseason Trade Rumors & Free Agency Thread

resilient part 2

28 minutes ago, nlesthought said:

Lance Stephenson will go back to LA.

Rondo will probably go back.

Korver (has his agent trying to get back to Bron.) 

KCP

Don't forget JR Smith

Forwards (to do some grunt work) 

Marcus Morris

R. Hollis-Jefferson 

Parker

I could see Vince Carter jumping on for a playoff push. 

Gasol

Cousins

McGee

There are still options for the Lakers not saying I want it to happen, just some individuals will latch on

Boogie to LA would be huge. There's def still talent out there for them. 

49 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

I dont think you can put it in such simple terms. If they can get Kawhi and good role players for the vet min, which is possible, then thats gravy. They just have to be careful to not go into the playoffs with a limited 7 or 8 man rotation with nothing behind it. 

Your original point was that they should have signed 3-4 guys instead of Kawhi, but with how expensive good role players would have been based on the market, you take Kawhi over 3 players this market would have gotten them any day of the week.

32 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Your original point was that they should have signed 3-4 guys instead of Kawhi, but with how expensive good role players would have been based on the market, you take Kawhi over 3 players this market would have gotten them any day of the week.

in a vacuum, absolutely. 

1 hour ago, HTTRG3Dynasty said:

Nothing new.  Everyone knows it's today.  Just interesting that this guy seems to also be sticking to his story.

What else would he do? He’s already been outted as a shmuck basically, might as well just double down.

3 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

I thought I saw the Grizz werent gonna buy him out. Wanted to trade him.

Correct, and the Mavs/Rockets are supposedly interested in him. Can Grizzlies get a future 1st rounder out of this or will have to settle for a 2nd? If they get a 1st rounder then that will be the finesse move of the year. End up with two 1st rounders by first taking on his salary and then moving him to a contender. 

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Correct, and the Mavs/Rockets are supposedly interested in him. Can Grizzlies get a future 1st rounder out of this or will have to settle for a 2nd? If they get a 1st rounder then that will be the finesse move of the year. End up with two 1st rounders by first taking on his salary and then moving him to a contender. 

The Rockets want everyone. Highly doubt he ends up there.

8 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

So how we feeling @kyle21121? Today is the day! #runitback

I have no idea. I’m not even sure today is gonna be the day. I think it’s pretty even and all three teams are a possibility.

Both the Raptors and Lakers have been declared the winner of this sweepstakes already and I’m starting to think well maybe it’s actually gonna be the Clippers they’ve kept everything quiet and it’s obvious Lakers have leaked everything along the way probably from the top. I think Toronto has been very tight lipped at the top but leaks have gotten out from mid tier randoms who couldn’t contain themselves. If these tests were real I think the clippers may have been the only team that passed. 

9 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

The Rockets want everyone. Highly doubt he ends up there.

While true, I could see Morey giving up a 1st rounder for Iggy knowing everything is there for the taking with the Warriors not being the same team. Granted, Kawhi going to the Lakers changes things but he may still want to go for it.

7 minutes ago, kyle21121 said:

I have no idea. I’m not even sure today is gonna be the day. I think it’s pretty even and all three teams are a possibility.

Both the Raptors and Lakers have been declared the winner of this sweepstakes already and I’m starting to think well maybe it’s actually gonna be the Clippers they’ve kept everything quiet and it’s obvious Lakers have leaked everything along the way probably from the top. I think Toronto has been very tight lipped at the top but leaks have gotten out from mid tier randoms who couldn’t contain themselves. If these tests were real I think the clippers may have been the only team that passed. 

I do find it funny how everyone keeps saying the Clippers are out. Like I think he re-signs, but it is funny how the Clippers are "out" when no one truly knows what he's going to do. The other two teams have certainly sent out more leaks. 

Archived