2019 Offseason Trade Rumors & Free Agency Thread

resilient part 2

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

JMO, but y'all need to keep 9 and 5!!! For a discount price of 26M, you can't beat that!! Bargain!! 

Seriously though, thinking back to what you said earlier today about the Clippers likely in the lead since they haven't leaked anything. Proved to be true, though it seems like it was always the Clippers as long as they got a second star. 

Yea I began piecing that together like an hour after Jalen Rose said he was 99% back to Toronto. If I wasn’t in too deep with this and it didn’t affect me at all I probably would have called Kawhi to the clippers then but I didn’t want to believe it. 

Also this is very weird I dream like once a month and it’s almost always about sports and usually the exact opposite happens in real life compared to what happens in my dream so in my dream Kawhi signed with the Lakers and I was actually ruling the Lakers out based on that 😂

10 minutes ago, 49er pride said:

Who tf is going to run point for us other than Bron

QTNA!!!

Rondo for sure coming back but I dont want him on the floor with Lebron at the same time. Bron going be DEAD by third qtr if the only one capable of setting the offense up. 

9 minutes ago, HTTRG3Dynasty said:

Good for him.  But I hope he doesn't think LA will ever love him lmao

In the end, Paul George was moved to a title contender in LA. But you have to think he regrets passing on the Lakers last summer now, right? Didn't even meet with his childhood team to resign in OKC only to demand a trade the next season and be traded to a crosstown rival of your team. Granted the LAC team makes it a lot easier to stomach.

1 minute ago, Leader said:

2018: 80 games / 28mins per / 46.5% FG % / 45.5 3pt %

He is good and 15M per is fine.

He’s also a great defender. He’s just kinda streaky he’ll be really hot for an extended period hitting nearly everything then cold for periods. That’s the draw back I guess but whatever. 

Archived