2019 Offseason Trade Rumors & Free Agency Thread

resilient part 2

1 minute ago, Danger said:

Whatever you say, Simon.

I like Luka, he's a good player. But no other player in the league has done what Mitchell has done. I don't think people remember but most thought we were going to tank during 2017-2018, it was Mitchell's ascension into stardom that made us into a playoff team these past two seasons. 

13 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Luke averaged more APG because he had more offensive help than Mitchell. Mitchell also had a terrible offensive team around him. Unless you think Ricky Rubio and two centers that can't operate outside of 3 feet is a good supporting cast. 

You said and I quote "He was stat padding on a losing team because they had no one else to shoot the ball.".  Now you're saying that he's got more help than Donovan Mitchell.  Which is it?  LIS, what Dallas Mavericks' starter would you have taken over the Utah Jazz starters last year?

9 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

If Devin Booker is your best player you're a 10 win team. The Suns tanked for Justin Jackson and Dario Saric. Good times. 

If you're going to complain about trolling, don't troll yourself.

3 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

Luke averaged more APG because he had more offensive help than Mitchell. Mitchell also had a terrible offensive team around him. Unless you think Ricky Rubio and two centers that can't operate outside of 3 feet is a good supporting cast. 

So how is Gobert a top 15 player (according to you), but he can't operate outside of 3 feet from the basket? 

11 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Lol I love that Bo is caught in the spin cycle right now. 

Let it go, boy. You got caught. 

THAT’S IT!!! Bo Spice or something stupid like that. Could not think of the screen name to save my life. Dude has had numerous names that got banned and he’s back.

Archived