Redskins Cuts

turtle28

1 minute ago, MKnight82 said:

Because you always try to make up crap about what you posted previously.

Well one, that's not true because I know more about my beliefs than even someone who sweats my every word such as yourself.

Two, it's in the past. It offers nothing to the present to keep bringing up the past.

1 minute ago, turtle28 said:

Well one, that's not true because I know more about my beliefs than even someone who sweats my every word such as yourself.

Two, it's in the past. It offers nothing to the present to keep bringing up the past.

It wouldn't matter, except you keep saying things like " I said I wanted this back in the day" which just simply isn't true.  And I will continue to always call you out on that crap, so you might as well stop.

Woah...let's stop yelling at each other please ^^^. 

Fact: We haven't had a great defense since we switched to the 3-4.

Fact: We continually draft guys who don't play in our scheme in college and we have to "project" that they will

Fact: We suck at projecting guys who don't play our scheme in college.

Fact: Bruce Allen is an embarrassment to GMing...everywhere.

5 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

Woah...let's stop yelling at each other please ^^^. 

Fact: We haven't had a great defense since we switched to the 3-4.

Fact: We continually draft guys who don't play in our scheme in college and we have to "project" that they will

Fact: We suck at projecting guys who don't play our scheme in college.

Fact: Bruce Allen is an embarrassment to GMing...everywhere.

You should have led with this. 

Some head scratching happening right now as we speak. Just a couple things

1) Mack made it! I'm pretty excited about this

2) McClure, and Carter make it. Not to thrilled and we could have benefited in other positions

3) only 5 WR? I really wanted Robert Davis on this team. Hes gonna be a great player. Would have rather had a 6th WR with him making it over a 5th OLB or 3rd SS

4) Mbu and Francis not getting any love at NT rather have one of them then Carter or McClure. I would have even tried cutting McLain for one of them

5) Was worried they would cut holsey but happy they didn't, I think he's a steal and that Dunbar could be out before we know if they decide they want only 5 CBs 

6) I may have cut Dunbar for another Olineman. Only 3 backups, even tho most play multiple positions on the line I would rather have a 4th Olineman

Archived