2019 NBA Finals - (1) Golden State Warriors vs (2) Toronto Raptors (TOR leads 3-2)

beekay414

26 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

LOL, “misdiagnosis”

They knew his *** was gone and risked it. Who actually believes a strained muscle can’t get worse? Durant fell right in to their trap.

That's why I don't know if I even believe this report (unless there's some evidence I haven't seen). Some words had to have been twisted or SOMETHING. How could any doctor say, or any player believe, that a soft tissue injury couldn't get worse by playing on it? I can't even wrap my head around that. Not to mention many people are saying that an ailing calf muscle significantly increases the odds of an achilles injury.. So it wasn't even just the calf that he had to worry about. 

1 minute ago, braylon said:

That's why I don't know if I even believe this report (unless there's some evidence I haven't seen). Some words had to have been twisted or SOMETHING. How could any doctor say, or any player believe, that a soft tissue injury couldn't get worse by playing on it? I can't even wrap my head around that. Not to mention many people are saying that an ailing calf muscle significantly increases the odds of an achilles injury.. So it wasn't even just the calf that he had to worry about. 

Pretty easy to connect the dots imo. They caught wind of him leaving in FA, lied to him about the severity of his, “calf strain” to get whatever they could out of him since they knew he was gone anyways, Durant bought the lie, and the rest his history. Should have got a 2nd opinion.

3 minutes ago, redsoxsuck05 said:

It’s still painful to think about what happened to Victor Cruz post-Achilles around that age.

Yeah, even watching Boogie in this series not able to get any lift is a sad sight to see.

I still think if he come back 75% of his pre-injury self, he's still a top 15 player imo. But the fact that we more than likely saw the premature end to the prime of one of the best scorers and players in nba history is sad.

You know what would be hilarious because I dislike him so much? Draymond leads GS to a win in game 6, but he gets another technical because he's such a whiny ***** that he's suspended for game 7.

12 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

You know what would be hilarious because I dislike him so much? Draymond leads GS to a win in game 6, but he gets another technical because he's such a whiny ***** that he's suspended for game 7.

Is he one tech away from a suspension? Nice. I can't stand that guy

2 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

Is he one tech away from a suspension? Nice. I can't stand that guy

Yep, his next technical triggers an automatic suspension.

He honestly should already be at 15 techs probably.

Archived