2019 NBA Finals - (1) Golden State Warriors vs (2) Toronto Raptors (TOR leads 3-2)

beekay414

22 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

You know what would be hilarious because I dislike him so much? Draymond leads GS to a win in game 6, but he gets another technical because he's such a whiny ***** that he's suspended for game 7.

I think that is pretty realistic actually.

14 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Steve Kerr when asked if he had any regrets about Durant coming back:

"I'm gonna leave that to Bob."

tenor.gif?itemid=4924885

Kerr seemed super ticked off since he was told Durant couldn't make his injury any worse. He's the one guy that is more cautious than others and could tell he was frustrated as hell with what transpired. 

14 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Steve Kerr when asked if he had any regrets about Durant coming back:

"I'm gonna leave that to Bob."

tenor.gif?itemid=4924885

Kerr seemed super ticked off since he was told Durant couldn't make his injury any worse. He's the one guy that is more cautious than others and could tell he was frustrated as hell with what transpired. 

That was a bad loss. GS played phenomenal and couldn’t miss and definitely deserved to win but we had a shot right near the end and made a million mistakes. I don’t really know what to say right now still on the next day. 

What I will say and by no means will I defend the fans of Toronto but you are definitely fooling yourself if you don’t think that’s gonna be the reaction from essentially every other fanbase. 

15 minutes ago, kyle21121 said:

That was a bad loss. GS played phenomenal and couldn’t miss and definitely deserved to win but we had a shot right near the end and made a million mistakes. I don’t really know what to say right now still on the next day. 

What I will say and by no means will I defend the fans of Toronto but you are definitely fooling yourself if you don’t think that’s gonna be the reaction from essentially every other fanbase. 

I'm with you on both points man. They shot incredibly well, we shot horribly. We lost by 1 point. I am confident we will finish this up in 6 because I can't see them shooting that high % and us that low again. They'll also be without KD and maybe Looney which hurts them a lot. Not to mention Kawhi looked like crap for a lot of the game surprisingly and should rebound.

As for the second, I hate those fans cheering the injury more than I hate the loss last night. Canada is getting absolutely shredded by the media and fans. But that type of significant injury in an elimination game would sadly garner some cheers from fans in ever single arena if they were in that situation. Not defending the cheers, just laughing at fans who think fans on their team wouldn't do the same.

3 minutes ago, CKS97 said:

I said it once and I’ll say it again.

watxhing paint dry is more fun than watching Steph and Klay do their same old stale live by the 3 routine.

We get it, you hate the Warriors. Stop randomly posting this same thing every couple days.

Archived