2019 NBA Finals - (1) Golden State Warriors vs (2) Toronto Raptors (TOR leads 3-2)

beekay414

4 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I mean you were responding to my post where I said too little too late and it is unlikely they win three straight. 

It's not too little, too late to win one game. That's all we are talking about here, game 5. 

KD is a monumental difference maker. Let's not underestimate him. The Raptors have had a lot of success going big against GS. Durant makes that a lot more difficult to do. He doesn't just change the game on offense. He changes the game on defense too. We may or may not get Durant at his very best, but if the man is anywhere near that, it changes this series.

14 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Shut exactly who up? Kawhi has been getting nothing but praise from everyone. 

Just everyone saying the Warriors aren't dead yet and Durant coming back could flip the series.

Just me being a Warriors hater. "Shut them down" probably would have been a better phrase to use.

4 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

I'm wondering if he was asked about free agency or something.

Yea, maybe.  Regardless, that doesn't sound too good to me while being down 3-1 in the NBA Finals.  I'm not even trying to say he's going to quit or he's done, but that whole spiel sound like something a person would say once they've lost.

1 hour ago, seminoles1 said:

Just everyone saying the Warriors aren't dead yet and Durant coming back could flip the series.

Just me being a Warriors hater. "Shut them down" probably would have been a better phrase to use.

I see, because I was going to say not one bad word has been said Kawhi's way in the postseason. 

8 hours ago, N4L said:

It's not too little, too late to win one game. That's all we are talking about here, game 5. 

That's fine, I'm looking at it as an whole, not just one game. 

Game 5 tonight, I expect the Warriors to play the game of their lives tonight, same with the Raptors. If Durant's back then that'd be great news for the Warriors. Either way I see the Warriors getting the win tonight. 

5 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

Durant is a game time decision according to Kerr.

If there is even the slightest chance he could rupture his Achilles I just don't think it's worth the risk, sounds like hes very limited 

Archived