Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

Just now, SwAg said:

Yeah, Forge isn’t liking all the posts of people calling him scum.

Don't much care. I've never been lynched.

I've claimed my role 3 times, if people can't figure it out, that's their problem and go ahead and lynch, it just takes one of town's number's away, but it's not super detrimental in the a game this big. 

31 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Who has stones?

Thanos/Korg. 

9 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I don’t know how anyone could not have a opinion on Malf at this juncture, even if it shifts over time.

He is town until proven otherwise. 

4 minutes ago, The LBC said:

So are you claiming a confirmed invest or are you basing the red paint off of your afore-claimed lie detector power?

Matts is either angling to get Malf lynched d1 because he's mafia and wants to be aggressive, or stupid civ with no powers to back up the lynching of a top 3 mafia player in this game. 

I'd lean mafia but Matts being stupid isn't exactly unheard of. 

6 minutes ago, The LBC said:

So are you claiming a confirmed invest or are you basing the red paint off of your afore-claimed lie detector power?

I think he is basing it off the fact that malf asked what the town wincon was 

Just now, Forge said:

Don't much care. I've never been lynched.

I've claimed my role 3 times, if people can't figure it out, that's their problem and go ahead and lynch, it just takes one of town's number's away, but it's not super detrimental in the a game this big. 

yikes.

1 minute ago, DingoLadd said:

Thanos/Korg. 

He is town until proven otherwise. 

Matts is either angling to get Malf lynched d1 because he's mafia and wants to be aggressive, or stupid civ with no powers to back up the lynching of a top 3 mafia player in this game. 

I'd lean mafia but Matts being stupid isn't exactly unheard of. 

That’s not how this game works.  And that shouldn’t be hard for you, since rack proved I was Mafia last game with “a lot of evidence” that made no sense.

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

I think he is basing it off the fact that malf asked what the town wincon was 

tbh, that seems like a pretty trivial reason to me.  That has nothing to do with my opinion of Malf, who I come into games with the thought that he's mafia and needs to convince me he's not, and more my opinion of that particular reason.

Archived