Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

7 minutes ago, Dome said:

Whoa. Impeccable timing sir.

I won’t lynch malf d1 except under extreme circumstances.

Asking what the civ goal is is almost always extreme circumstances, but less so for malf. 

It’s a definite predicament, but my gut as I read it was “not a slip” and I’ve seen nothing that changes that at all. 

But heres the real kicker. Malf likes being the first scum to go. @AFlaccoSeagulls can confirm that he and I discussed this in our chatty. He also takes kids in his streak, of 7 I believe, games in a row where his scum team has won when he’s lynched first.

If that was a scum slip, mafia is piling on instantly at malfs order. Yes, he could be an other I guess, but then I fall back to the fact that I simply don’t see malf making that mistake if he’s an other.

Could he have simply slipped? Even a great player like malf? Then changed a meta that he takes pride in upholding? Sure. But I don’t think it’s likely. 

And I don’t think he “flew to close to the sun” either, because I don’t think he makes that play as an indy without support. And if he had support they’d be lynching him already.

If malf is scum, then matts was the bus driver.

If malf is an other he’s a big dingus.

If malf is civ we can all point and laugh at matts.

I think he’s civ.

READ THE TIME STAMPS.

MALF MADE MULTIPLE POST ALL AT 546PM. HE WAS RAPID FIRING POST, HE WASNT PLOTTING ANYTHING.

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

So you're just content to park your vote and not care who's lynched?

Forge

did you think forges post was serious?

interesting take.

or are you just looking for any reason to vote inconspicuously?

7 minutes ago, Dome said:

My wife’s bday party isn’t that cool at all. So I’m hanging in the garage playing mafia lmao 

What have I become 

Do you want the real answer or the one that will make you feel good?

Archived