Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

47 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Matts, Utley, and ET I probably won't vote today.

I also think Counselor is playing his town game. People just aren't used to his personality and he's not used to mafia so they clash and it seems out of place.

I agree with this 1000% as a former BDLer.

Vote Count

Counselor - 3 - theuntouchable, bcb1213, squire12

SwAg - 1 - mission27

ET80 - 1 - kingseanjohn

Malfatron - 1 - Matts4313

Utley - 1 - The Orca

TheKillerNacho - 2 - Dome, Mwil23

kingseanjohn - 4 - ET80, Malfatron, The LBC

Pickle Rick - 1 - Forge

Mwil23 - 2 - SwAg, MD4L       

Dome - 1 - TheKillerNacho

Whicker - 1 - DingoLadd

DingoLadd - 1 - Counselor

Matts4313 - 1 - Pickle Rick

Ragnarok - 1 - Whicker

With 24 alive and 24 voting, it's 13 to lynch!

Haven’t voted: Utley, Ragnarok, 11sanchez11, Tk3

19 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

i like it, swag

do we start with dome then?

You see, I want them all to die.  I don’t really have a preference on order.  I gave what I think the strength of case / risk calculus is on them.  So, I’ll go with any of them, or maybe 2-3 other lynches (as it stands) that provide what I think is substantial information.

But now there is something that can outlive me when people start flipping if I’m not around.  Just do it carefully.  False positives / false negatives.

Read what I said in V for Vendetta about KSJ and TKN to know what to look for with the caution, if you’re in any way uncertain.

30 minutes ago, SwAg said:

If it’s any consolation, it’s more of a mountain of evidence read than anything.  Where there is smoke, ostensibly there is raging inferno.  So, either you’re the fire, or you have peoole fanning (admittedly seemingly self-ignited)!flames.

8af80f8624de8eb3f37f75bdd61d2ad8.gif

5 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Interesting that you wont lynch matts despite your questioning his one post 

Connection? Defense? 🤔🤔

I think it's more likely matts is civ and getting hung on something he saw than mafia trying to lynch malf on D1 by putting one of their own front and center. 

13 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

I think it's more likely matts is civ and getting hung on something he saw than mafia trying to lynch malf on D1 by putting one of their own front and center. 

I do agree about the mafia aspect.  However an independent or 3rd faction makes the most sense.  I also dont feel he was trying to nab malf d1, it just happened.  

59 minutes ago, SwAg said:

If it’s any consolation, it’s more of a mountain of evidence read than anything.  Where there is smoke, ostensibly there is raging inferno.  So, either you’re the fire, or you have peoole fanning (admittedly seemingly self-ignited)!flames.

I’m telling you that you are 100 percent wrong. If anything it’s self-ignited flames. I am Avenger-Aligned. 

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

I don’t think you and Mission are trying to lynch me.  I think it’s a long game, with you and Ragnarok to carry a torch for the less vocal and viable members of your faction.

Nah.

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

Well, the process is available to be scrutinized.  So, feel free to do so.  If it’s wrong, well, it was wrong in spite of its logical explanations for intent, and several pairs of eyes upon it.

It’s not the process that I was commenting on, just the conclusion. 

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

It’s sorta interesting that you conflate your approach with matts/Civ to my argument for you, which you would know is wrong as Town.  Is that a slip too?

It was more aimed at your comment about what’s being fixated on as opposed to everything else someone could’ve pointed out instead. I spoke from a position of less information to make an example, but probably did it poorly.

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

I don’t believe you genuinely think matts’ “slip” is equivalent to Malf’s slip.  There is no rational construction in which (assuming both to be a slip) those are equivalent.

You’re right, I actually don’t think malf slipped at all.

Archived